Chapter 41.

It was a nice day with Allison. The two of us bonded as much as we could and ended up in a carnival where I won her a teddy bear. She was very happy and even if she acted like a teenager, she was definitely a child. She reminded me of younger Camila so much and how everything used to excite her. Allison and I were once again on good terms and she asked me couple of questions regarding her mother and I. I told her everything she wanted to know and by the end of the day, we were like best friends again and I was so glad that we could fix things between us. I even asked her to color her hair brown again, which she surprisingly accepted.

When we reached home, Ally was there. Seeing her instantly broke my heart because she was crying like anything. I knew Brad had broken up with her and as much as I was feeling bad, it was needed to be done. Normani and Camila were talking to her as my two partners in crime stayed back and watched everything with guilty faces. But a broken heart was hundred times better than a bruised body. I wanted to tell Ally about Troy and how she should give him a chance but if I'd do that, she would know it was my doing. After crying for two hours straight, Ally calmed down and everyone tried to talk her through. They told her that Brad was gone and he wasn't good enough for her anyway. I felt like a horrible friend.

But when Ally stopped crying, we decided to order in and watch movies of her choices. We ended up watching 10 things I hate about you just because it was Ally's favorite. Her mood seemed to change and by the end of the night, she agreed to give Troy a chance because she needed a chance for happiness. I was very glad that she was actually understanding. Camila though, she kept on kissing my neck throughout the movie. Dinah would often glare at her but we honestly didn't care. I was enjoying all the attention from her, I always did. We ended up making out in front of everyone which got them mad. Real mad.

But I was lucky that we were back on track. Camila and I went through so much. We went through the first ever heartbreak, then our very own personal lives and the distance of five years between us and now we were here. We were here without any restrictions and people trying to stop us from getting together. And I knew I would ask her to marry me very soon. I would go down on my knees just like she wanted me to all those years ago and beg her to make me hers for the rest of our lifetime. Even the thought of being Camila's sent a shiver down my body, I was so excited to actually start a family with her.

That was all two month ago, though. This was the present where Ally and Troy were a thing, she was very happy with him and I was glad. Camila and I made our relationship even more stronger. We always talked to each other about everything. Even though we still didn't live together, we both decided that it was better to move in together after the marriage only. And no, I haven't asked Camila to marry me yet just because I didn't have any ideas how. I wanted to surprise her, I wanted to scare her. I wanted to show her that I would be there for her for the rest of the lifetime and I knew she was waiting. Waiting for my proposal.

Today I decided to take Camila out. The two of us had been very busy with our works, I was also in Spain for a couple days for a conference. And let me tell you, Camila was amazing when it came to sexting. I never did that before so it was quite new for me when suddenly she started telling me how she was picturing me naked. Funny thing, I was with my clients and they were pretty sure something was up with me because I couldn't sit still on my chair. My flight last night was pretty late and so, I couldn't meet Camila and now I was headed off to her apartment to take her out. Anywhere she wanted.

I was happy. I was so happy with her. I didn't know I would be able to laugh or smile again but when Camila came into my life, everything changed. I was so lucky to have her and I knew I wouldn't leave her or do something which would make her leave me. I was so much in love that at times it felt unreal, as if I'd wake up and see that everything was a dream. Camila was gone and that I was still with Reyna. Speaking of Reyna, she had been with this guy, I didn't know his name but Camila told me that my ex-fiance was very happy with him. I was happy for her. She deserved someone better and someone to treat her like the princess she really is. Finally everything was going better for all of us, even Austin. That douchebag who turned out to be my best friend.