Chapter 21.

Yesterday was amazing.

After I came home from Martiza Petrova last evening, my mind was in a haze. I still wouldn't believe Lauren went through everything just to apologize to me for ignoring me the  night before. Dinah saw the lift up in my mood and instantly I told her everything that happened. At first she couldn't believe it just like me but then I showed her all the sticky notes and she read them all out loud and made me blush immensely again. Dinah finally believed that Lauren was in love with me without doubt.

Just like I knew, she told me why she was so down yesterday morning. It was her mother's birthday and she missed everyone. I knew she would open up if I gave her space and she did. I felt bad for her though, she didn't do anything wrong for what she was thrown out. I hugged my best friend who instantly wanted me to divert her mind. Allison on the other hand didn't have any “Boo-boo” just like she told me she did and I spent the rest of the evening with her. She was very happy.

And then the highlight of my evening was when Lauren showed up. I couldn't stop staring at her. Even though she wore a high waisted jeans and a crop top, she looked extremely beautiful. Handing me a box of chocolates, she entered the house and kissed me on the lips. She didn't even care that Dinah was there whose mouth was on the floor as she covered Allison's eyes. Lauren was her perfect self throughout the night. She treated Allison the way she always did and was very affectionate with me throughout the night.

I was so in love. Lauren didn't even hide the glances she sent my way. She made sure to say I love you's as much as she could. Dinah was totally in love with our love. The Polynesian made sure to embarass me by telling Lauren the stories of when I used to cry for her in my sleep at nights. Lauren was amused but made sure to kiss my lips. But one thing which scared me the most was Allison. What if my three years old daughter tell Austin about my closeness with Lauren. I never wanted to take those things so far but I couldn't stop myself. Allison saw Lauren and I kissing and she didn't question anything since Lauren already explained it to her earlier about kissing another person.

Lauren also finally managed to make a painting for Antonio. She took a picture of her art work before she dropped it off at Antonio's hotel who was extremely mesmeried by the work Lauren did. The painting was of simple women standing on the rocks, posing and laying down in the middle of the woods but if you looked at it you'll think of them as a flowing water over the rocks. Their white gowns and posture made those women look like a flowing water. The color, the scenery and Lauren's impeccable imagination seriously blew me away and in that moment I wanted nothing more than to see inside her beautiful mind.

It wasn't so long when Normani decided to join us too. She wasn't surprised to see Lauren already there and Dinah didn't wait to tell her girlfriend about me and Lauren too. But the worst part was that I still didn't know where Lauren and I stood. Were we girlfriends? Was I her official mistress? I was lost about everything but I didn't have the confidence to talk to Lauren about it. She was still engaged to Reyna. That obviously meant something, right?

We talked about Christmas and Thanksgiving. Lauren told us how she was invited along with her two sisters to her parents' house. She looked tensed. I had a feeling that it might be because of the fact her younger sister had a child but I knew better, Lauren never got along well with her parents. Lauren also told me about the surprise she had for me as a Christmas present and I couldn't wait to see what she meant. I also had to buy something for her because it's our first Christmas after ten years. I was so happy.

Lauren and Allison got along really well too. My daughter sung her favorite human all the One Direction songs she knew and the proud look on Lauren's face was enough to tell me how much she adored my daughter. Allison also showed Lauren her small “boo-boo” and the perfect person that Lauren was knelt down to kiss Allison's knees just until the pain got better. Allison was so happy and seeing them together made me want to have a family with Lauren.