Chapter 16.

Camila Cabello.

My eyes opened when I heard a cellphone vibrations from Lauren's side. I tried to move but all of her weight was over me. A smile appeared on my face as I looked at her sleeping peacefully while her mouth was slightly opened. She was completely snuggled up to me and I wanted to wake up to this everyday. Last night was one of the best nights of my life. Lauren and I spent half of the time with the girls and soon Lauren took Allison and Diego to bed while I talked to Normani and Dinah.

Normani told me what a mess Lauren was and how she consulted a psychologist. I was quite shocked to find out since I didn't know that Lauren asked for help. Before I could ask more, Lauren came back with a huge grin on her face. The four of us ended up playing Monopoly and when Lauren was about to lose, she messed up the entire board and whined like a little child. It was perfect. It felt like we were a real couple and there was no Austin or Reyna in our lives.

We slept late, it was almost five when the four of us went to sleep and Lauren immediately dozed off on me. I had trouble sleeping because of her entire weight on me but I soon adjusted. This was all what I wanted and even now, she was not going to let me go and I was so blessed to have her sleeping next to me. The phone vibrated once again and I finally managed to push the sleeping girl away to see her phone. Reyna was calling her and that didn't surprise me at all.

For a moment I thought about picking up her call but I didn't want her to hate me more than she already did so I finally shook Lauren's body. She mumbled something in her sleep and turned around to sleep again but this time I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up to me before slamming her head back on the pillow again. This woke her up and she groaned while wiping her eyes.

“What is wrong with you. It's so fucking early.” she groaned but I slapped her face lightly multiple times.

“Reyna is calling. Pick it up.” I told her but that too didn't amuse her much.

“Pick it up and tell her to call me later. I'm sleeping.” Lauren mumbled again and put the blanket over her face and slept again. I slapped her face hard and this time Lauren almost shouted and sat up straight.

“The fuck is wrong with you. Give me the damn phone.” I laughed at her and laid down on the bed, and tried so hard to block the whole conversation with Reyna.

From what I could comprehend was that Reyna was coming back to Miami today. It saddened me to know that my time with Lauren was coming to an end but the knowledge of her might falling in love with me kept me going. I was happy to know that she liked me enough and maybe one day we'll be able to be together. She was still on the phone call when I snuggled up to her, pressing my body so hard on hers that she almost moaned but kept that to herself, Reyna was still on the phone.

Soon Lauren hung up on the phone and put the device away. She held me close and kissed the top of my head before smelling my hair. She soon leaned down and hid her face in my neck and I heard her inhaling my scent. The way she inhaled my scent early in the morning was everything I ever dreamt of. Lauren was making everything more difficult for me. How would I ever be able to move on from her?

I made my distance. As much as I wanted to stay and cuddle I knew it was time to go. I moved towards the washroom while she groaned and asked me to come back to bed. I did my morning routine and got joined by Lauren when I was brushing my teeth. We both brushed our teeth in a complete silence and she stole quick glances from me. I instantly rinsed the toothpaste and moved out of the room to brush the bird nest on my hair.

“So Reyna is coming back?” I asked as soon as she moved out of the washroom. She looked at me for a second and then nodded her head.

“Yeah, she'll be here at six. What time is it right now?” She asked me but still walked towards her cellphone to check the time.