My pissed self.

Mostly everyone who reads this book and finishes it asks me one question every time:

Are you "Camila's" best friend in real life? Does that make you Dinah in the story?

Here's the answer.

No.

No.

No.

NO.

I am NOT Devina(Camila)'s best friend nor I am Dinah Jane in the story. I am a nobody to Devina if you look at it  normally since I am friends with Devina’s younger sister who got portrayed by Sofia in the story. Devina and I talked the first time when I was ranting about writing a book to her sister and she was so done with me so she told me I could write her story.

We became friends, sort of friends when we began talking for hours because I needed to know her life story. She let me see her mind and heart and in return I wrote a book for her. I am not Dinah Jane in the story since Devina already has a best friend, Sara. Sara is Dinah Jane in the story, I am not.

The second question: Who are you then?

I am Maida. I am almost 20 years old who have nothing to do with anything happening in Devina's life. Sure, her and I are friends now but I was not there when her entire thing with "Lauren" happened (thank God ).

Third Question: Can I see a picture of you and Devina together? Or see you both?

Now, the thing is that privacy is the main issue here. This story is based on  the lives of real people and whatever I do here reflects how they are and represents them in real life. Some of you are really mean since I personally see the messages you send to (Lauren) on her Wattpad account.

Yes, I did tell you to go ahead and roast but roasting is different from the death threats, cursing, wishing her bad lucks. That's disgusting. And this is the main reason why I won't give you out (Lauren's) real name or the name and picture of the painting she painted. She is well-known, and I can't give out names like that.

P.s: She doesn't use her Wattpad ID anymore.

As far as Devina and I are concerned, I can't show you how she looks or a picture of us together. You can ask her on her wattpad to show you herself if you want to put a face on the name, but I'm not giving out her picture to anyone.

Now, there are few more stuff I'd like to rant about.

1. Stop messaging Devina about her daughter being a brat: You need to understand the fact that this story is based on reality. Meaning, all the events and stuff actually took place. The couple who got portrayed by Camren is NOT together anymore. The chapter where Reyna and Lauren are getting married? In real life "Lauren" DID NOT say no. They got married. You wanted Camren endgame here, I gave you one. Meaning, I had to bring a time lapse in which Allison grew up and turned out to be a brat.

The little princess who got portrayed by Allison is still only FOUR YEARS OLD. Stop messaging Devina and telling her that she needs to teach her daughter some manners. That kid is perfectly fine and one of the bests I've met. People who message Devina that are the ones who should be learning some damn manners.

2. Stop comparing my books to other books and my characters to other characters: It annoys me to very extend when I see people commenting how my book is "Not on the level of TaT" or how "Lara is better than Allison." If I were to write fictional, I could do better than You Again and my imaginary character would be better than Allison but use your damn brain and think that not everyone is as perfect in this world. Stop comparing children to other children, that's how inferiority complexes happen. Stop comparing my books to other books, stop commenting on my stuff that you heard this dialogue before or you're getting feels of this other particular book. If you're getting the vibes, leave my book and go read what you like. Or simply, don't comment "TaT feels" or "Yellow Feels" and waste my time and energy when I'd open my notifications to see all that crap.

3. Stop telling me the book is dragged: I know that because I wrote it. I wrote what's in there and I know how badly dragged it is. It annoys me as much as it annoy you, you could skip it but I wrote it because your damn asses wanted a Camren endgame, I was literally ok with taking it normally. It would have been okay with 15 chapters.

4. Stop messaging me with bullshit: I could easily name people here who came at me for "Lauren being so rude, are you friends with her? You must be like her". Educate your damn fucking self that not everyone is exactly the same way. Idiots. Like, if I'm friends with "Lauren" or not, it's my damn problem. Read the book and go man, I told you in the start not to come at me with it because I'll be rude as fuck to you all and you'll go cry in the corner then.

5. Austin Mahone: I am damn tired of your asses hating on a celebrity who dated your idol and cheated or whatever. Get over it, bruh, it's not you who got their ass hurt. The girl he dated doesn't seem hurt no more so stop commenting shit about him. I support him as a celebrity and I don't follow Fifth Harmony. I needed to write stories about women, I got suggested Camren is better so I chose them. I've always been a fan of Austin Mahone and I am still a big fan of him. Not to mention, I don't understand why the word "Slut" triggers you so much. Either most of you are dramatic as fuck or I am extremely stone hearted to shit like that.

Lastly, don't make me regret I wrote this book. You're all so hateful, hurtful and mean, it's insane. A person, who went through hell in life is so strong to share her life story with you, only to get mean messages. Camren (from 5H) interactions and relationships and whatever it is, has nothing to do with their interaction, relationship etc in this book. They are only a face to portray a different person.

I am glad that I wrote it and I am glad that you all read it and actually like it. But kindly, keep your hateful comments to yourself. Not everyone can deal with them well like I can. Specially Devina. Also, who got told off from her Id should know that it was me who was telling you off. You were pathetic and you know who you are. Get a life. 

And that's it.

Thanks if you read it and I'm sorry if you got offended.

—Maida.