Chapter 10 ⚠

I opened my eyes suddenly when I heard a metal falling on the marbled floor. My heart was beating fast in my chest and I looked around to see what was happening. As I looked around the room, I saw a canvas on a stand with colors and brushes everywhere and a little stool right behind the canvas. The door of the room opened and I saw Lauren entering it and closing the door behind. She wore nothing but a white buttoned up shirt which covered most of her body but left her legs bare. She was insanely sexy.

I didn't even remember falling asleep. All I remember was having a massive sex with the girl I loved and then cuddling in her arms while she played with my hair. I didn't even know what time it was but by the looks of it, it was the middle of the night. I sneakily looked at Lauren who adjusted the candles everywhere and lit them up one by one. Her back was facing me and I quickly glanced at the girl of my dreams before shutting my closed as soon as she walked towards me. I felt her climbing up on the bed and soon she was removing the hair from my face and adjusting my body. She could have asked me to wake up.

As soon as she was done with adjusting my hair, I felt her leaning in and suddenly her lips were on mine in a slow and very chaste kiss. I tried to keep my cool and didn't move for a single second. Lauren pulled away with another peck on the lip and stayed on the bed, close to me. I could feel her piercing green eyes boring into me and I didn't have any confidence to open my eyes and look at her. “What are you doing to me, Camila?” She said and soon moved away.

I was taken off guard by her question but I didn't open my eyes. If she thought that I was asleep, then I am going to pretend to be asleep. I sneakily opened my eyes once again and saw her. She was mixing the colors on the pallet and soon mixed them inside the glass of water. Before I knew it, she splashed the whole thing on the canvas and I don't know about anyone, but that sight was extremely sexy to me. The way she splashed the colors on the canvas, it blew me away.

“Camz, wake up.”

I kept my eyes closed.

“Camzi, wakey wakey.” She said with a laugh and I managed to control the smile which was appearing on my face.

I heard her footsteps coming closer to me and then she jumped on the bed and began tickling me without even warning. I opened my eyes lazily and groaned as she continued to tickle me. I pulled her closer and quickly pressed her lips on mine, not giving her a slight chance to move away. She moaned at the contact of our lips together and I instantly put my tongue inside her mouth which I knew was making her crazy. “As much as I want to continue this, I really think that I should paint you now. It's time to work.”

I pouted as she moved away with a wink and smirked at me as soon as she walked away and I got up. I didn't cover my body this time, not after what Lauren said to me earlier. I walked up to her and noticed the black, blue and white paints spread messily on the canvas. I had no idea what she was going to paint after the mess she had made but of course, she knew about it better than I did.

“You need to lay down.” Lauren said as soon as I hugged her from the back. Kissing her shoulder, I pouted and pulled away.

“But aren't you painting outside? I thought we were doing this in the living room?” I asked.

“No. I found you better on the bed,” she said while spreading the colors on the canvas with her fingers and I instantly smirked. “Not in that way, Camz. I mean, that way too. But you know what I mean, right?” She rambled, her green eyes were never leaving the canvas as her finger worked up on the magic.

“I do. So how do you want me to lay down on the bed, Miss Jauregui?” I asked with a smirk and Lauren quickly held my hand and took me back to bed.