Chapter 31.

Lauren Jauregui.

I stood there. Literally, I just stood there and waited for an opportunity to arise so that I could sneak inside the banquet hall. It was an amazing place, though. The dark aura with purple and pink lights gave an amazing view of the entire place and I was kind of very glad that the tables had tablecloths over them. Now maybe if I could make it inside without being caught, I could stay under the table just until I'll see Camila again. I was risking my entire reputation here. What if I get caught and they force me to strip dance? I wasn't even wearing a nice underwear.

Things I did for love.

Megan knew about me being here and just like Ally told me that she was distracting everyone by signing, she actually was and I nearly passed out because of how horrible she sounded. On purpose! Reyna's family was laughing at my sister and I could tell she wanted to rip my head off but she wouldn't. But that didn't mean it was easier to sneak inside. Anyone could actually see me. I mean, I could just go inside and see Camila, they couldn't force me to strip dance, would they? Oh God, I hope not.

Finding the courage within me, I took a deep breath and got on all fours. Maybe I'd be able to get under one of the tables if I could do that. I was here for Camila and I did not even see her for so long. This all would go to hell if I'd get caught without seeing her. As Megan finally stopped singing and everyone cheered for her, I knew I would be gutted if I won't hurry up. So, I raced towards the nearest table by being on all fours. Oh, god! What was I doing?

“Alright, thank you Megan for singing so melodiously!” an unfamiliar voice said on the microphone but I could clearly hear the sarcasm.

I was sitting under one of the tables and I so wanted to take a look outside. That thing looked kind of very entertaining. My phone kept on buzzing in my pocket and I knew it would be Ally or Megan. If I would have Dinah on my side everything would have been a lot easier. Rolling my eyes, I took my cellphone out and saw the messages. They were from Megan and Ally both.

Megan: What the fuck are you doing here? You know they are going to make you strip if you get caught. And trust me, Dinah and Normani are looking very forward to it.

Lauren: Trust me, I know. But I need to see Camila. I need to talk to her.

M: She is sitting right next to me. Where are you? I'll bring her to you?

I didn't know where I was.

L: I'm under a table.

As I waited for her reply, I opened my conversation threads with Ally. She was alot more hyper and worried for me. Poor psychologist, what did I get her into?

Ally: Where are you? I can't see you any where.

Ally: Lauren!!!!!

L: Chill, I am under a table. Safe and sound.

I chuckled.

A: Which table?

L: Yeah, that I don't know. Get Camila, and get me something to eat. Pretty please?

And then I just sat there and waited. Once in a while I could see someone passing by the table or some of the women who'd sit on the chairs but I was lucky that no one was suspicious of me sitting under the table. The bridal shower was going amazingly. I couldn't actually see the whole thing but my ears worked properly and I heard everyone talking about Reyna and all the times they spent together. I played Angry Birds on my phone throughout the time when those women played something but I kept my cool, Ally would eventually bring Camila to me.