Chapter 30.

Lauren Jauregui.

I was at a bar three days later.

With Ally.

I decided to go and visit her today to clear my head. I wanted to ask her for the final advice about what to do and just like I expected, she told me to get married to Reyna just because Camila said the same thing. I can't stop thinking about the younger brunette. She fucked me up and I just dream about her and think about her all the fucking time. She occupied my thoughts and I felt so crazy and impulsive all the time because of it. But I also knew it wasn't right to think about her. Specially not when my wedding was literally eight days away.

Tomorrow was Reyna's bridal shower. I heard she invited Camila too but I doubt she'd show up. I also heard a rumor that Reyna asked Camila to be her maid of honor. I was literally ready to jump off the cliff when Dinah told me this. I wasn't sure if she was joking or not but that sounded like something Reyna would actually do. And I was scared my mind off because of it. I didn't know if Camila gave her an answer or not but if she accepted, I am going to jump off the cliff, for real. And it won't be for skinny dipping this time.

But I was glad I had Ally, though. I really needed someone around who wouldn't team up with Camila and I knew Ally was the one. The shorter girl finally concluded that her therapy would not do me any good so we came out here to drink. I was going to drink up all my sorrows by mixing them up with a bottle of Jack Daniels. With a cigarette in my hand, I took a sip of my whiskey and Ally looked at me amusingly. She wasn't a drinker, Ally hardly drank and she wasn't making any exceptions tonight.

I was not a heavy drinker though. I only drank and smoke at the times of need of relief and now I wanted the most of it. I couldn't believe I actually lost Camila. I was so in love with her and even after so many things and everything we went through, I was going to marry Reyna. Well, I loved Reyna. Even if I wasn't in love with her, I loved Reyna immensely. And I would choose the happiness of hers over my heartache anytime. As I finished the second glass of my whiskey, I called the bartender again and asked for a refill.

“Whoa, calm down girl. Everything alright?”

The bartender asked as I almost fell down from the stool. Ally held me back and laughed at my clumsiness but what could I say, I was actually drinking away my sorrows and as they were plenty, I needed to drink more. I showed a thumbs up to the bartender and laughed vulnerably.

“I just ended a marriage of six years!”

The bartender's eyes widened and suddenly he was sympathetic, “I am so sorry, are you doing alright?”

“Oh! It wasn't my marriage.”

I put my head down on the island in front of me and took heavy breaths. I knew I was asthmatic and I shouldn't smoke and drink but it didn't even matter to me anymore. Ally excused the bartender, telling him I wasn't a bad person and all and soon, he walked away. I didn't even know why she found the need to explain it to him. He must have heard even more absurd stories than mine. Gulping down my Jack Daniels again, I turned to look at Ally with a grin.

“Do you always go out with your patients like this?”

The shorter girl laughed. Ally was cute. “Not really.”

“Not really or no?” I smirked at her but she didn't say anything other than rolling her eyes.

“No!” she said and looked away.

I kept on looking at her as I took a sip of my whiskey again. I could tell I was drunk because my head was spinning. I took a moment to look at Ally. She was gorgeous. I mean, really, she was extremely gorgeous. She was small, but her facial features were extremely perfect. Her brown eyes were something to die for even though I found Camila's brown orbs better. But those two weren't even compared or each other. They were perfect in their own ways.