Thank you.

Firstly, I'd like to explain what this is.

Remember the first chapter of this book? How Camila was wrapping everything up and giving a symmary of her relationship in a hurry? That's it

Remember the first chapter of this book? How Camila was wrapping everything up and giving a symmary of her relationship in a hurry? That's it. She was writing an article on her own life in her own magazine. Many of you asked why there wasn't any details in the first chapter, this was why. And the last part of the last chapter was the continuation of the first one. The chapters in the middle are what she summarized in her articles.

Now, A big massive thank you to everyone who read this book and allowed me to come this far. I am truly grateful to each and every one of you who read my work, supported me, voted for me and gave me your views about it. I am very thankful for your support and I appreciate you all. Every single one of you.

I'd also like to thank D_Dawson who allowed me to write this story of her life. It wouldn't have been possible without her telling me every single day that I was doing great and that I should get it published.

Even though the real life Camila and Lauren did NOT end up together, I am sure that they are happy in their lives and loving what they are doing. Devina deserves better and I am sure she will find her happiness in this lifetime, she deserves it. 

As a few of you asked me this question, “What are the fictional scenes in this book?”
My answer is none. Every single thing that happened in this book, happened in Devina’s life at some point. Even though, I changed the time of the events which took place to make it fictional, but every single thing even then happened in real life. Except for the Camren wedding and the proposal.

Now I know that I dragged this story and many of you were annoyed, hell, even I was annoyed ffs but I couldn't leave the story hanging. Or even just go like "I told Lauren I loved her and we got married and lived happily ever after.” I promised an endgame and I gave you all one. It took time but I did it. Even though I really badly wanted to delete this book, but I'm glad I didn't. I finished it even though I lost almost all my motivation to write it.

Oh, and last but not the least... I won The Harmos award for the Fucking Fanfiction Queen. And You Again won the Best Drama Fanfiction. Can you believe it? Well, I can't. I would now love to thank all the people who voted for me and took their times out to vote for me more than 100 times every single day. Trust me, the Fanfic Queen thing had more than 1.4K votes and The Best Drama Fanfic had like 800 votes. I am glad. Thank you. Thank you so much. And I'll also thank theharmoawards for giving me a chance to win. Thank you so much.

Also, this is not my last work, like I told many of you. I will surely write more books and this time, I'll let you choose the storylines and genre.

Once again, thank you all so much for reading You Again. I appreciate you all so much.

—Maida.❤