"Oh send me a picture of your brides maid dress."

"Okay." I laughed. "What are you doing with Gracie tomorrow?"

"I don't know yet. I was thinking of taking her and Sprinkles to a dog park or back to the kids play place."

"Fun."

"Yeah, but I had to go get her pull-ups."

"Pull-ups?"

"Yeah, she's been wetting the bed every night and i'm sick of cleaning it up so I bought pull-ups and told her that if she can go a week without going to the bathroom in the middle of the night then she can stop wearing them."

"Well, maybe that's what she needs to break her out of that phase."

"Hopefully. But she put a pull-up on Sprinkles and the poor thing was waddling around every where like a seal."

Ender and I burst into laughter.

At this moment the front door opened and a nervous looking teenage girl poked her head in, making eye contact with me.

She opened the door a bit wider and she and four other girls slowly came inside, looking at me and Ender like we were aliens or something.

"Hey, I think our first tour is here so we'll call you later." I said to the phone.

"Okay. Well I love you guys."

"Love you too." Ender and I both said at the same time.

"Bye, love." I said and he said the same before we disconnected.

"Are you here for a tour?" Ender asked the girls and they nodded their heads.

"You don't have to be nervous." I laughed. "Come on up."

The girls came up to the desk.

"Okay so Ender here is going help you get your gear and I'm going to head out to the boat and I'll see you guys in a few minutes." I smiled.

I took my phone with me and made my way to the boat, leaning against the railing. As I waited I logged on to my Instagram and scrolled through my photos until I found one of Ashton.

He was holding up Gracie's new birth certificate and smiling widely, his eyes so full of light.

'Missing the sweetest man in the world right now. I miss your cute face and the sound of your voice in the mornings. I miss your snoring (surprisingly) and falling asleep with your arms around me every night. I miss kissing you and hugging you all day, and listening to your lame dad jokes and making fun of me because i'm short. I miss watching you have fun and be such an amazing father and inspiration to our children, and see them look up to you with so much love and wonder in their eyes. I love you and miss you more than words can explain. Just three more days.'

The moment I shared the picture I heard voices and looked to see Ender leading the group of girls to the boat and I smiled as they climbed on board, ready to go diving.

The girls were very sweet and funny. We played the bands music through the speakers, them dancing and singing and having me join them, and we talked and made jokes.