Chapter 69 - The End

Chapter 69 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Narrator's POV 

After the two separated and Newt joined the others, they ran to Janson's office where the two were still at while Maddie met up with the others with telling the other teens with the scientists and guards that were on our side. 

When Newt and the group listened to what was going inside the room they heard the two speaking before barging through the door to see two guards standing at the door. Alby went to knock down the guard to the left of the door and Minho went to knock down the right guard and in the time being Paige ran to the phone to call back up which she had no clue she didn't have because of what was going outside. 

Janson noticed this and just decided to grab her and restrain her knowing he couldn't lose anything if the boys made it this far to them. 

"What are you doing?" She asked. 

"Something I promised my sister a while back ago if their daughter ever got back." He said and then pressed a pressure point that made her faint. The group just stared at the situation in front of them before Alby spoke up and said, "what was that about?" 

"You wouldn't be here if all the guards were down. Now lets take her out and put her with the other guards that you guys knocked out." He said and picked up Paige. The group did nothing but listen to his rules. 

When they got to the area where the others were at, Maddie ran over to them before seeing Janson. 

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked and again he told her the story of what he promised her mother while also tying Paige to the other guards. 

She just accepted it and letting her parents go ahead to talk with him while she ordered people to bring the unconscious guards and Paige out to the helicopters and someone brought them and dropped them off to the glade's separately while one of the techies made sure the maze set ups were all new so it would take them more time to get out. 

When they got back they started to plan out how the Glade would turn out until Teresa showed up and started being a whiny child before Thomas took her out and explained things to her and kissing her on the lips. 

Our favorite couple was just chatting and giving little smooches here and there like the cute couple they were. 

"What's happening now?" Newt asked. 

"The first thing will experience." Maddie said. 

"What is that, the first girl?" Newt asked. 

"Freedom, my dear glader." Maddie asked then kissed him on the cheek. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey I hope you liked this ending and next week we'll be the epilogue. 

See you soon Runners.