Chapter 29 - Training

Chapter 29 

Starting head towards The Scorch Trials

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madi's POV 

'Newt is that you?' I thought before my brother, Mike, Max, and Leon came up to me saying that I had to go to talk some important people here.  

Newt's POV 

'Yes Madi it's me.' I thought.  

Madi's POV 

My brother and his friends lead me to what seems to be a meeting room. My brother opened the door and they all waited till I went in. 

I stepped in the room to be meet with two people that looked like they were elders maybe around their late 50s early 60s but the woman was in a hologram. Both looked oddly familiar. 

"Oh hello their Madison I guess with that shocked face of yours you seem to remember us." the man said. 

"UMMMMM hi uhhhh yeah you look familiar." I said nodding my head when I heard the door closed I turned my head to look behind me to see my brother and his friends standing like gentlemen near the door.   

"My name is Janson, dear Madison I'm your uncle from your mother's side." the man now being called Janson said. 

"OHHHH I'm kind of remembering some things." I said looking at Janson who was giving me a kind smile. 

"And my name is Ava Paige." the lady said. 

"You can just call her Paige you don't have to call her Ms. Paige." Uncle Janson said. 

"Ok...... Sooooo why was I called her. What's going on?" I said curiously looking at booth. 

"Oh yeah about that we would like for you to presume training or at least finish training." Paige said. 

"Your brother and his friends were your instructors and they said they last thing to train you was throwing knives." Uncle Janson said. "Oh and your very good with hand to hand combat, using guns, and using bows and arrows weirdly. he said. 

I nodded my head and started heading with my brother and Max to start training. (But before went to change to my workout clothes. Just like a tank top and some sweat pants)  An hour or maybe like two and a half hours I was remembering everything and learned how to throw a knife from a distance and I'm surprised at how well I did with it. 

I went back to my room after we dismissed training and went take a shower. I then changed back to my other clothing headed for dinner. 

Strangely I never did see Ryland till dinner but I never saw Newt or the others after seeing them enter the facility. 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup that's right I made Janson her uncle because why not. 

I hope you liked this chapter and see you soon Runners.