Chapter 22

A/N I just want to thank you guys for 1K reads. I just started writing this because I wanted to and I had an idea for a Newt fanfic so I started to write. Pic on the side is Zach. 

Chapter 22

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown POV

Oh seems like the girl remembers maybe its time to bring her back since her parents are now working with us and have high positions. We wouldn't want to lose her parents if she died.

Maddie's POV

After what happened yesterday was pretty intense with me having to tell all the Gladers that I remembered. A few were fine with me remembering, the majority were shocked but soon got over it, but one bombarded me with questions. Gally just kept asking if I remembered who Thomas was and if he was the reason for all of us being sent. I unfortunately told him that I didn't remember who went us but a group called WICKED.

This morning started off pretty normal such as the Minho and Thomas running into the maze, all the Gladers messing around during breakfast, and going back to work. With Newt being in charge he made me follow him like a lost puppy. I was perfectly having a good time with Chuck, Zart, and Newt when the siren for the elevator was coming up. Every single one of us were confused since the last girl to come said that she was the last one.

All of us gathered around the doors when they started to open to see there were four men in what looks to be lab coats and suits, all of them had guns if I might add.

"Who the hell are you guys?" Gally asked.

"We're to get someone to come back with us." one of the guys with a lab coat and a name tag saying Mike said.

"Who the bloody hell do you want?!?!?" Newt asked getting slighty annoyed with there presence. After Newt said this all the men automatically looked at me.

"We want the girl." the other guy with a lab coat and a name tag saying Zach said.

"Which girl we have two." Frypan stated.

"We want her." a guy with a suit said pointing at me.

Once Newt heard this he went all protective about this and hid me behind him.

"None of you are gonna get her." he said.

The last guy who had a suit on pointed the gun towards Newt saying nothing. Zach, Mike, and the other guy were also about to shoot at the Gladers till I exclaimed, "WAIT WHAT DO YOU WANT ME FOR?"

Zach looked at me and said, "Your parents want you back and they work with us. We also want you back since you weren't supposed to be sent here."

I was about to ask another questions till Mike said getting irritated, " COME WITH US NOW OR we will shoot your friends here."

"Fine I'll go with you just don't shoot them." I said in a panicked voice.

Zach grabbed my left arm pulling me back into the elevator. The others joining us and shutting the door. The last thing I can hear from the Gladers is a "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

'Am I doing the right thing and going with these guys? Also the Zach guy looks familiar?'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whose Zack to Maddie? FInd out more till next week. See you soon Runners.