Chapter 51 - Next Day After the First Day of the Plan

Chapter 51 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madi's POV

I woke up to see Ryland gone and in here place she slept last night a note saying that she woke up earlier to go back to her room and get ready for the day. I went over to my clock to see that it was 10. 

'Damn, I overslept.'  I thought and I ran to get ready for the day as usual grabbing new arrows and a bow. 

When I got out of my room I headed to the dining room for my family and saw a plate of food for myself

When I got out of my room I headed to the dining room for my family and saw a plate of food for myself. I went ahead and ate the food before giving the plate and utensils back to the cooks to clean. I then headed out to the area my parents work at to see them working hard at healing more gladers that just came. As per usual they looked freaked out about the new environment and none of them really stood out to me when I took a good look at every single one of the girls and saw no special person that was a boy. 

I then decided to head over to my brothers who were working on something sciency to see them nerding out about something Ms. Paige gave them. I then gave them a wink before leaving telling them that tonight I'd be slipping something in their rooms about the upgraded plan. 

While on my way to the training area I passed Mark to see him talking it up with some guys in charge of communication and I waved to all of them. I then kept going and passed Alby and Chuck switching to become Minho's guards. 

When I actually made it in the training room I saw Ryland and Teresa talking to Uncle J. They all noticed me and the two girls waved before heading back to train. Uncle J approached me to bring me to get a group of teens to die again. 

When I made it in the room I said my usual speech and then to make my way back to the training area. When I got inside I saw Teresa and Ryland talking to a new girl and she turned around to see.... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.