Chapter 53 - Training with New Girl

Chapter 53 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Your mission is to figure out who she is and if she is like us try to get her on with our plan and if she's like Teresa we initiate the Teresa plan on her." I said and Ryland nodded before walking off. I then looked back at Mari who was beating the guards up while they were on the floor.   

Madi's POV

To say the least the girl was a beast defeating a group of guards. She had stealth on her side but also procession. Once she was able to beat each guard onto the floor and went up to her.

"Your a great fighter." I said to her getting her attention. 

"I know I am." She muttered out like she hated me for some odd reason. 

"You didn't let me finish. Your a great fighter but are you as great as you are in range." I said to her crossing my arms to see her grab a handgun and headed towards a target. She then prepped her gun and focused on her target. She looked at how I was observing her and smirked before going back to the target and shooting three times landing a shot in the middle. I was stunned and when she looked back at me she just went back to smirking. 

I then looked back to see my bow and grabbed it including three arrows. She then backed away from the target area before I stood in the position she was just in. I prepped and focused like she did before hearing a laugh. I breathed out getting clearly annoyed with the bitch before shooting all three. 

I looked back to the target and aimed to see that all three arrows hit the target

I looked back to the target and aimed to see that all three arrows hit the target. I smirked and looked back to see Mari's face to be one as shock. I then smirked back at her before walking away and heading into my own bedroom to meditate. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.