Chapter 3

Newt's POV
-------------------------------------------------------
So it's been almost three years since I got here in the glade which I still love but lately I've been getting dreams that feel so real but at the same time don't. Such as last night...

*Dream*

I was cuddling with a girl with brown hair and I was giving her pecks on the check. She was asking me something and I said 'I love you too and I PROMISE you that I won't let go.'

*Ends of Dream*

I feel like the girl would have to be Maddie since she looked so much like her and had the same American accent but it couldn't be her even though I do have a small crush on her. Well on with my dandy life is pretty perfect me being the second command which actually surprised me since Maddie was here before me but she probably didn't want the position since she is the only girl.

Today started out regularly by me and Alby waking up say bye to the runners, have a small meeting, and then work but today was kind of special with a new greenie coming. All of the boys or at least the majority of the boys ran to it including myself and the first person to get there was Gally. The greenie looked pretty fit to be a runner but I don't know but then I saw him run which kind of proved me wrong but then he fell and was knocked unconscious and was led to the pits from two of the other gladers.
-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter but I really don't know what to put for Newt's POV. See you soon runners.