Chapter 32 - Mission Started

Chapter 32 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Wonder when if they'll let me see Newt and the others?' I thought. 

Janson's POV (Don't forget this is Madi's uncle) 

 After escorting the teens to the lab I went out to the training room to see Madi and Ryland in fitting stances. Madi was moving out of the way of one of Ryland's attacks which ended up her being on the floor. 'Can't believe my niece who got the label, The Peacemaker, while Ryland had the label, The Warrior. Oh how things can change in those years.'  I thought to myself before one the escorts came up to me, telling me that two new helpers are here and their apparently gone over the brainwashing all over again to start their own mission for me to keep Madi and Ryland safe. 

The problem was that Madi knows them very well since they were in the glade with her. I nodded and walked over to where the two were at to tell them the missions. 

"Gally. Chuck welcome to HQ........" I said giving them the speech, while they listened intensely. 

"Your mission is to protect Madi and Ryland BUT you must stay out of sight." I said and leaving them with the escort to go train in a secret training room. 

'Oh how long will this mission last for.' I thought. 

Madi's POV  

After training with Ryland aka beating her butt up it was time for free time and Ryland usually went over to the scientists since she was interested in what they were doing while I kind of walked all over HQ. 'Oh I forgot Newt and the others are here I'll just go back to the room I saw they were in.' I thought and walked the way to that cafeteria to see the majority of the others gone. 'Hmm maybe their in their rooms.' I thought before my eyes landed on Newt and the others BUT as well as a sew of the escorts starting to lead the group out of the large room. 

'Where's Teresa?' I thought but at the moment not really wanting to go search for them. 

I followed the group at a far and safe distance till I saw them enter a bedroom chamber maybe having 10-13 beds in it and a little bathroom connecting. I then hid on a corner wall for the escorts to not see me while I waited till they left my eye sight walking past me. 'Whew. Thank god they didn't see me. I thought they were smarter.' I thought. 

I went over to the door I saw them at and knocked on it before using my pass Uncle J gave me to open the door. I walked in a few steps before hearing..... 

..... 

.... 

.... 

"Madi?"  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you guys hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorry that it took me 2 weeks. 

See you soon Runners.