Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A/N-I will be writing in Newt and Maddie's views because I want to get romance happening. So if you don't know what is going on with the plans with Minho and Thomas go watch the movie or read the book.

---------------------------

Newt's POV

After Minho left the room me and Maddie shared a look while Jeff went back into doing what he was doing. I looked back at Alby to see him basically flinching in his sleep and that made me start to think what was going to happen with our strong leader who leads us with everything. Will stuff start going down? Will Gally want to kill Thomas?

That's when I stopped thinking and just looked back at Maddie just because she made me forget about everything that was happening. She was my world I can say funny its just been under 24 hours since I asked her out. I saw that she was starting to over thinking so I grabbed her hand and lead her out of the Med-jacks tent and to the forest.

"What's wrong Newt?" she asked. "Just wanna get out of this drama and want to spend the rest of the day with my beautiful girlfriend" I said emphasizing girlfriend which made her blush. I got a small but still hear able ok.

Maddie's POV

Me and Newt were just walking around the forests holding hands and just let every single problem go. We found a small meadow that we were able to stop and sit around.

"Hey isn't it crazy that its been three years that we've been here" I said while snuggling to his arm that was wrapped around my waist. "Yeah but everything just right now makes me forget about all of it" he said looking at me which ended up making me blush so I looked away.

He grabbed my chin with his other hand and made me face him. He then started leaning in as well as I did. Before our lips could touch someone came yelling at us to get up....

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked that and I will probably start a Peter Pan (OUAT) Fanfiction so look out for that. I also hoped the song was good since I thought it would kind of match the situation they were in so yea. See you soon Runners.