Chapter 14

Chapter 14 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newt's POV 

Maddie and I were walking towards the metting room with our hands intertwined together. I looked down to see that she was waiting till we got to the meeting room to hear yelling from Gally probably just statements to send away Thomas. 

Gally stated it off with all the things that have happened since Thomas got here. I then asked Minho to speak and he wanted to make Thomas a runner which started a whole mess. 

Some gladers arguing with his statement while Chuck was chanting, "Thomas. Thomas. Thomas" Which ended up making Maddie giggle which then made me smile till Gally was interupted with the siren indicating the box will be opening. 

Maddie was the first to run out there which then followed by myself and Gally. When she was standing there Gally and I opened the box which led to me jumping down to see an unconcious girl. 

Everyone was now surronding the box and with the girl there was a note. I then heard Frypan ask, "Newt what is it?" I then responded with, "It's a girl.... I think she's dead." 

That's when Maddie jumped down and grabbed something from the girls hand. "It's a note... It says 'she's the last one ever.'" She then looked at the guys then me. 

We gazed at eachother until a few of the guys jumped in and grabbed her to bring her to the Med-jack tent. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter. See you soon Runners.