Chapter 64 - Awkward Conversations with Newt

Chapter 64 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madi's POV 

After everyone ran before hearing my lecture, I showed Newt the way to my room. Luckily for us I had extra everything such as pillows, blankets, and even a couch for him to sleep on. 

"I can take the couch since you've been spending many weeks on the sand out at the Scorch." I said already walking towards the couch. 

"No, it's fine I can handle a couch. I don't want to intrude." He said and I nodded my head. 

"In the bathroom is a t-shirt and shorts, Zach's letting you borrow them for now." I said and he nodded his head before heading to the bathroom to change leaving me to change to my pjs here in my room. 

When he walked out it seemed we both wanted to ignore a discussion about our confusing relationship and I went to lay on my bed. 

"Madi?" He asked. 

"Yes." I said. 

"Will we get back together?" He asked. 

"Depends if you want to. I'm all for it." I admitted honestly. 

"But what about Mark?" He asked and stood up and sat on my bed. 

"Damn, Newt let's get this started. Mark has opened up to me more he actually has a crush on Ryland and after he explained everything we're now friends." I said. 

"So nothing is going on?" He asked even more. 

"Newt, your the one I like. Not Mark, he's like a bro---" I said before Newt decided to shut me off by kissing me on the lips. I kissed back and after a few seconds we pulled away. 

"I love you, Mads." He said and nuzzled his nose with mine. 

"I love you, too." I said, "Sleep next to me, please." He then nodded his head and got in the bed with me. We both cuddled the other not knowing about the troubles the next day would bring to us. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 
See you soon Runners.