Chapter 1

Pic of Madison's Outfit
------------------------
I woke up in a cold, dark room that was strangely moving. Having no idea what to do I did what I could, "HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!" The next thing I saw were doors opening and a blinding light that's when I saw a well built guy who introduced himself as Alby and that we were in a place called the Glade.

Alby's POV

I heard alarms going off and I went to check what they were and saw the doors opening from the box and went in to see a girl. She saw me and slightly backed away so I introduced myself. "Hi my name is Alby; we're in a place called the Glade. What's your name if you can remember?" "Hi and I don't know what my name is and what is the Glade??" She said. "Well why don't I call you greenie?" I then helped her out of the box and showed the 'greenie' around. "This is the Glade..."

A Few Weeks Later-

Maddie's POV

After a day I remembered what my name was but I also had this strange image of a boy and a girl that looked like me. "Maddie come over here for a second will ya." I heard Alby call over to me. So I set the things I was holding down on the ground and walked over to Alby who was in the box thing standing near a boy. "Hey Alby whose this?" "Maddie this is the new greenie so why don't you show him around." I then nodded and turned towards the new greenie, "Hey greenie come on out of that box I'll show you all the things we have here in the Glade" I them whispered the last part, "and all the places you can hide from Alby when his not in the mood to talk." Alby then gave me a strange look which I stuck my tongue at him."

Newt's POV

After Alby introduced himself he called over someone named Maddie which I then saw a girl start walking up to us and which I may say had beautiful green eyes and brown hair tied up. I spaced out till I heard Alby call me a greenie. 'What's in the bloody hell is a greenie but who is this girl to Alby?' I thought. Then I started to feel like I was getting pulled by my Maddie and with her angelic voice introduced me to the Glade.
------------------------
So I hoped you like the first chapter and sorry if there are mistakes because I'm so tired but I had to write the first chapter to at least give you guys a start. So I'll see you in the next chapter Runners.... Lovers I'm still thinking on what to call you guys so... ummm bye.