Chapter 30 - Dinner and Friendship

A/N: I can't believe I'm already at chapter 30 with at least 4.6K reads. Thank you sooo much if you've been reading this book for awhile and if your reading this just recently thank you. 

Chapter 30 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Strangely I never did see Ryland till dinner but I never saw Newt or the others after seeing them enter the facility.   

Newt's POV 

After being pushed away from seeing Madi we were forced to seperate from Teresa which made Thomas pretty antsy since her didn't know what they would do to her. The same thing happened to after those shanks took Madi away from us which made everyone antsy seeing that she was the once of the first gladers right after Alby. (A/N: I'm not killing off Alby/Chuck I can't its so sad that I will make them comeback in the story somehow.) 

We were lead to clean up at what I presumed were the bathrooms they were speaking of and they as well gave us new clothes to wear then our dirty glader outfits. Right after changing we were then forced to take these tests; Minho was the only one who was tested to run to see how physically strong he was with all theses weird wires on him. The rest of us just had 'blood samples' whatever that is. 

After the tests we excluding Thomas was lead to another room full of other people around our age seeming to be happy and we were then talking at a table when these two other gladers came to our table to speak with us. 

Their stories were the same as ours. 

(A/N: From the rest of that part it will be in the movie The Scorch Trials. Too lazy to write more about Newt's POV and I have no clue to put in.)

Madi's POV 

Next Morning (A/N: Don't want to put what she did at dinner since it was basically catching up with her brother, his friends, their parents, and their uncle who she was still suspicious at.) 

I woke up tangled in my blankets and with Ryland with a bucket about to pour what seemed to be water on me. 

"What the hell are you doing here Ryland? Where the blubber where you at dinner last night it so god damn awkward without you?" I yelled at Ryland. 

"Girl..... Girl......... Chill Janson and your parents wanted to have like a family dinner with y'all they wanted your brother's friends there for some reason. I was with my parents eating dinner with them and talking about how training went. Oh yeah how was training with Zach?" she said sitting on my bed with me. 

"Well I remembered how well I was with the guns, daggers, knives, but surprisingly I did well at bows and arrows and my brother talked to my parents about just having bows and arrows with me at all time just in case 'something happens.'" I said. 

"Nice." she said getting up and stretching. " I need to get ready I have to learn some sciency stuff with Mike and Leo.... See yeah..." she said opening the door and leaving. 

 "Good luck with that. You know how they get nerdy with that topic." I yelled out to her before the door closed. 

'hmmm time to change and go train by myself.' I thought getting up and doing my bed. 

'Its also time to see how Newt and the others got out of the maze.' I thought while heading to my bathroom to get ready for the day. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter. See you soon Runners.