Chapter 39 - Train Some More

Chapter 39 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mads remember Ms. Paige?" my uncle asked and I nodded to see a lady seating near the desks.

She turned around to look at me and said, "Hello Madi, it's good to see you again. If you forgot I'm Ms. Paige."   

"I remember. You were the woman talking to my uncle that one day I got back her at HQ." I said and she nodded her head laughing. 

"I'm sorry we had to meet through a video call. I had to be at the other HQ." she said and I nodded my head. 

"I heard there was a group who ran off a few days ago." She said and I nodded slowly to hear what she would say next. 

"I heard they were your friends as well so I give my condolences since we don't know if they can survive or not out in the Scorch." She said.

I nodded my head and said, "I heard my uncle warn them. It was their choice." 

"Well the reason why I wanted to talk to you is I want you to help Ryland with her training. It seems that your brother and his friends lack the ability to train her." She said and I nodded my head. I then left the room to head with Dylan and Mark to the training room. 

"What did she say to you?" Mark said butting into my business.

"Wanted to see if I remembered her and I'm now Ryland's trainer." I said reaching the training rooms door and unlocking it with my key. I walked in to see Ryland on the floor not listening to my brother and his friends telling her to stand up and aim the gun at the target. 

"Hey Zach, Ms. Paige wanted to see you she's with Uncle J." I said. 

They all ran out the door and I heard on of them mutter, "Thank god." I laughed. Ryland turned to look at me. She looked like she was pleading to go get lunch and I just nodded my head she ran to the food in the room and ate a sandwich. Dylan, Mark, and I also grabbed a sandwich and we held a conversation on what was the reason why we failed at keeping the group here. When we all finished I told Dylan and Mark to go train on the mats while I trained Ryland on aim practice. They nodded their heads laughing at whatever Ryland said. 

"I thought you hated Mark." Ryland whispered. 

I nodded my head and said, "I have to live with him being one of my guards. He messed up and he knows he did but he also knows I can beat the living poop out of him is I need to." 

She laughed and said, "True." 

I put my hands on my waist and said, "Now aren't you suppose to be training in your aim ability." 

She groaned and I said, "If you don't want to use a gun, do you just wanna run 5 laps around this room."

"No. I'll do it." She muttered and headed over to grab a gun. 

She kept muttering incoherent words while I thought about what to do to Mark. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. If you want another Fanfic about running or a superhero read The Time of Flash which is on my profile. It deals with the TV show The Flash and its a ship of my own character and Barry Allen who has super speed. 

See you soon Runners.