Chapter 63 - Getting the Gladers in Their Spots

Chapter 63 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I then talked into the walkie talkie telling the gladers, "Mark is getting you today and tomorrow our plan for taking over the HQ will start." 

Madi's POV 

I helped Mark prepare everything into the helicopter and we got the big one that would be able to hold more than 4 passengers plus pilot. Zach decided to go with him and took his walkie talkie in case anything would happen. 

I decided to go over to see Mari and Ryland training with each other while Alby and Chuck were talking with others who knew and were helping with out plan. We stayed like that till night fall either training or talking with others within out team to take the HQ over. Once after waiting an hour while everyone was asleep Zach messaged back on the walkie talkie announcing that they were nearing our hallway. By "our hallway" he meant that our hallway only had rooms for Mari, Ryland, Alby, Chuck, Mike, Leon, Max, himself, and myself. 

When they walked in we went into my room considering it was the biggest to hold all of us. My brother and the older guy with the group started to room people together. 

"Frypan and Minho will room with Alby." Zach said and the three headed to Alby's room. 

"Aris and Thomas will be with Chuck." Jorge, the older guy, said and the went to Alby's room. 

"Brenda will room with Ryland." Zach said and the two went off. 

"Sonya and Harriet will be with Mari." Jorge said but this time they all stayed. 

"Do you two know Mari?" I asked and they all nodded before walking over to her. 

"Madi, I was in their glade before they took me out." Mari said before leading the two to her room. 

"And Jorge, you'll room with me and Max." Zach said before walking away with Jorge and everyone else left for their rooms but Newt. 

"But wait Newt?" I asked. 

"Room with you." Leon said. 

"You two are dating again, aren't you?" Mike asked. 

"It's complicated." I said while Newt said, "Yes." 

"Umm what?" I asked before everyone else decided to run back to their room not wanting to hear my lecture with Newt. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.