Chapter 9

-------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 9

Maddie's POV

When it was time to banish Ben I got chills I kept thinking about Mark's banishment. All the gladers then formed a u shape around the wall waiting for Ben when I saw Chuck and Thomas come up. "Hey Maddie what's going on?" he said. Chuck and I stayed quiet and that's when all hell broke loose sort of.

Minho was leading a beaten up Ben over to the middle group before he passed me he was shouting "Minho please believe me... Minho." Then he passed me and saw that he did so he started screaming at me, "Maddie... Maddie... Please listen to me I thought you listened to everyone." I looked away that's when I heard him scream "Alby" and then a thud and I looked back.

The rope around him was cut and Minho threw his bag into the maze. Ben then went to stand up when the walls made the noise that it was ready to close he looked at each one of us and his eyes landed on me. "YOU DESERVED TO GET RAPED FROM MARK... YOU DESERVED IT!" He screamed at me while trying to advance at me. That's when Alby yelled "Push him in!"I then saw all of them push Ben in but I couldn't handle it so I turned back and saw Chuck leave so I ran after him and yelled wait up.

We started to walk back to homestead when Chuck broke the silence and said "Are you ok? You can always tell me how you feel." That's when I just let out all my feelings out including how I still am afraid of Mark and just what Ben said broke me to the point where I couldn't handle it. Chuck then hugged me to try to calm me down which did help me. Chuck then asked if we will ever get out of here. I replied with a shrug and "Hopefully I want to get the hell out of here." Chuck nodded when I saw all of them come back and Alby then said to go to sleep. I went back to my tree house and slept the night away.
-------------------------------------------------------
Happy Valentine's Day. Hope you like this chapter. I've been busy with school but next week I have a week off which means more time to write. I also may start a Peter Pan (OUAT) Fanfic but I don't know. See you soon Runners.