Chapter 26 - Meet The Parents and BFF

Chapter 26

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait to ask them why I was sent into the Maze then Zach.

Maddie's POV

While Zach was leading me over to our parents who were on the other side of the room I felt my heart beat increase in beats. Calm down Maddie. There just our parents. I thought trying to calm myself down. When we finally got in front of them Zach was the first to speak.

"Hey Mom, Hey Dad. I got our little Mads back" Zach said hugging the female and shaking the man's hand. He then moved over to let me see our parents. The woman started to tear up that she covered her mouth to stop a gasp. The man had a hand over the woman's shoulder and was shocked. Both were in lab coats with there name on it. The woman's name tag said Kathleen and the man's name tag said Aaron.

"Hi mom and dad????" I said my voice wavering and in a really questioning voice. My dad let go of my mother and had his hands out for me to jump in which I did.

"Sweetie I'm soooo happy your back." he said. He then said in my ear so no one can hear him, "We'll try our best to get the others." (A/N: Mind you the Gladers are currently trying to get out of the maze aka the last scene of The Maze Runner.)

He then let me go and the woman automatically hugged me to death. Like literally HUGGED ME TO DEATH... "Honey I'm soooo happy your back. I never liked seeing you in the screens we had to observe. I promise that I won't let anything happen." she said letting me go letting me breath.

I then looked over to the door to see it open with Mike coming in with another girl. "OMG is that you Mads." she said running over hugging to me to death again.

When she was doing that I suddenly remembered who she was again that I hugged her to death as well. "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU RYLAND. WHERE WERE YOU? I THOUGHT YOU WERE SENT INTO THE MAZE AS WELL." I asked.

"UMMMMMM about that." she said letting go of the hug.

"I'll tell you when we get to your room." she said

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new character Ryland is for @cooldudete since I really wanted to thank her more than shout out so yeah. See you soon Runners.