Chapter 62 - Team Meeting

Chapter 62 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madi's POV 

After yesterday and talking with Mari about joining our plan I had talked to everyone that we would have a meeting today. 

Right after I woke up and did my usual morning routine including eating with the family I went back to my room waiting for Alby, Chuck, Mark, Zach, Mike, Leon, Max, Ryland, and Mari

When they all arrived and made sure everyone was busy that they wouldn't notice us we started to talk. 

"When do we want to get the gladers?" Mark asked. 

"When do we start making the HQ ours?" Mari asked back. 

"I wanted to see how many of the soldiers and scientists were with us first." I said and looked over to my brother and his friends. 

"With all of us and mom and dad asking people about their children and siblings going into the maze as blackmail, we were able to get half of them to join us. We gave them a little walkie talkie that was connected with the gladers outside and ours." He said and I nodded my head. 

"We start our plan tomorrow and by tonight we sneak the gladers back inside. Guy gladers can share with the guys in here while the girls can room with the girls here." I said. 

"What about Newt?" Alby asked 

"What about him?" I asked and tilted my head. 

"You know what he means." Chuck said and I breathed out. 

"I don't know if he'll room with me." I said seeing that there were only like three girls. 

"The meeting over?" Mari said and I nodded my head and they all started to walk out when I stopped Mark. 

"I've already talked to Uncle J for letting you go out in the copter. You can get them and we'll be the ones waiting for you outside." I said and he nodded his head. 

"You'll contact them, won't you." He said while I went ahead and grabbed the walkie talkie I had to contact them. I nodded my head before he walked out and closed the door. 

I then talked into the walkie talkie telling the gladers, "Mark is getting you today and tomorrow our plan for taking over the HQ will start." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.