Chapter 67 - First Part of the Plan

Chapter 67 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madi's POV 

An hour later and checking in with everyone I went back to Jorge and Zach to notify them to open the doors for the right wing. 

"Sup." I said walking into the door and closing it immediately after. 

"Hey, so we're ready?" Zach asked and I nodded my head. 

"Are you sure?" Jorge asked. 

"I am sure. I will not keep you guys in hiding and leaving teens to keep dying to prevent the adults on figuring out a 'cure.'" I said and used my hands to quote cure. 

"Ok." Zach said while I started to radio the right wing and Chuck. 

"Hey right wing we're opening the door. Be ready." I said and I got an a ok in return. 

"Chuck be ready to help defend the right wing." I said. 

"Ok." He said while Zach and Jorge started to open the doors with hacking the system. 

When the doors finished opening, I looked through the cameras we had up to see the right wing running in and fighting off the guards nearby with the help from Chuck and his gang. I looked at another camera angle to see a bunch more guards running out. 

"Any one close to the right wing and Chuck. Run over to them and help them fight the bunches of guards going out." I said into the walkie talkies getting five oks. I then looked back to see the five groups coming into assist the two groups. I then started to hear bangs at our door. 

"Get the hell out of there." I heard a guard say. 

"Any one near us take the guards out and defend Zach and Jorge. I'm leaving them and I'm going through the vents." I said and got three ok's. 

"Be safe." Zach said when I ran over to get rid of the screen door on the vent. 

"I know. You be safe too." I said before going in. 

"I'm in." I said in the walkie talkie. 

"Meet you somewhere go right." Alby said. 

"Got you." I said and started to head right. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.