Chapter 65 - Initiate Plan

Chapter 65 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madi's POV 

After last night, I woke up before Newt and got ready for today. 

I then went out to see Ryland getting out of her room

I then went out to see Ryland getting out of her room. We went and walked together to get food to bring into Zach's room where we'd all meet to discuss the plans. We grabbed enough food and went to Zach's room who already had it opened, we then arranged the food, and then went back to our rooms to get the people. I grabbed Newt and we went to get everyone else. We then made it back to Zach's room and I was surprised that it wasn't cramped with a bunch of us in here. We all got food and I had already ate mine when we were getting everyone so I started the to explain the plan. 

"So the plan is everyone who already is known here we'll be partnered with someone." I said and everyone nodded their head. 

"Zach and Jorge will be controlling the air waves for everyone who is on the plan including the Right Wing who had walkie talkies. They should be just outside the unit since no one has been patrolling the outside for awhile." I said and the two nodded their heads. 

"Ryland will be with Brenda and Sonya. You guys will be with the scientist that are on the plan and be teaching them simple self defense." I said and the three nodded their heads. 

"Chuck will be with Frypan and Aris. You three will be ready to open the gate to let the Right Wing in when we give you the signal. We have boxes surrounding that area saying DO NOT TOUCH for you three to hide from the others." I said and they nodded.

"Mari will be with Harriet. You guys will be assisting my parents who have been preparing some medicine for those of us who do get hurt." I said and they nodded. 

"Alby will be with Newt, Thomas, and Minho. You three will be in the vents scouting to where Paige and Janson goes." I said and they nodded. 

"Who didn't get called will be acting like normal before the signal goes out to fight." I said and everyone who didn't get called nodded their heads. 

"Zach and jorge will send a message to us in two hours to start each plan once they do everyone grab a weapon which will be near where your stationed. No one gets killed but captured to put them in solitude then we'll figure out what we'll do with them." I said and everyone nodded their heads before stealthily run to their station.

I then went to turn around to act like normal before Newt grabbed my arm. He then told me. "Be safe." 

"Be safe, Newt." I said back to him kissing him on the check before walking away to act like normal. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.