Chapter 4

Pic of Maddie's Outfit
-------------------------------------------------------
Maddie's POV
After that pretty eventful finding of the new greenie I went back to the kitchen with Frypan when I saw Alby probably showing the greenie around the Glade. I then saw Newt go up to both of them and then leave probably off to find Chuck so he can help him around the Glade as well and Frypan notice me just spacing out that he told me I could stop working for today and just hang around the Glade. I then nodded and said thank you and went off to help Newt whatever he needed help with. "Hey Newt who are you looking for?" I asked. "Oh hey Maddie and I'm trying to look for Chuck would you mind helping me find him and if you find him to bring the greenie his stuff." I nodded and went to look for Chuck who was surprisingly at homestead with all of the greenie's stuff in his arms. "Hey Maddie whatcha need?" Chuck asked. "Oh I was just looking for you Alby said to go help the greenie settle in." I said. He then nodded and left to go find Alby and the greenie. I then saw Newt come up and ask, "Did you tell him to go find the greenie?" Which I nodded to and saw Alby come up to me and ask "can you help Chuck with helping him settle in the glade." I gave him the ok signal and left to find Chuck tying the greenie's hammock next to his and hearing him say, "I klunked myself three times before they got me out of the pit." Which I then stifled a laugh and asked him, "Where the greenie was?" He then looked behind me to see the greenie walk closer to the doors which we both gave each other THE look and went running after him.

Chuck reached him before I did and I introduced myself to the greenie who then asked both of us "what's through there?" Which I responded with, "We don't know what's through there. No one leaves." That's when we saw Minho and Ben leave the maze and had a small conversation with them before the greenie started walking towards the gates but before he can go in against what Chuck was saying I saw Gally push him over and that's when a few of the gladers including Frypan, Alby, and Newt come over and prevent him from going in. That's when the doors started closing and me being near Newt, he pulled me into an embrace to shield sand from my eyes which I then blushed looked towards the ground. Once the doors closed Gally left first and the all of followed me being me I followed Alby and Newt.
-------------------------------------------------------
Aww Maddie's blushing awww. Well I hope you liked this chapter and no worries after this chapter I'll put some social media sites you can reach me. See you soon Runners.