Chapter 25

Chapter 25

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zach's POV
"Welcome back little sis."

Maddie's POV
I woke up in this weird room where there was girl clothing, a box that was black (TV), a table, and my name on one of the walls. Who the hell did this? Was it that Zach guy? Who the hell is he to me? I thought.
I was kept in my thoughts when Leon came and knocked on the door which was open. The fuck when was the door opened. I thought.
"Hey kid. Your bro..... Zach wants you at the lab. He has something for you." Leon said holding out a hand to me. I nodded and strangely took it and was dragged to a huge lab where there was the other guys, Mike and Max, Zach, and a middle-aged couple. There was also the lady that took me away from my parents here as well.
"Umm who are these three??" I said pointing to the adults looking at the four guys.
Zach had a needle like syringe in his hand and was approaching me while Max and Leon were holding me in place.

"This here will help you remember who we are and the memories you had before she" Zach said pointing at the syringe then to the lady that looked like she was around her 60s. "took you away from us." He finished.
He went to put in my elbow when he saw me tense up. "You'll be fine I promise you." He said then putting the needle into my elbow.
When he pulled it out I started to feel dizzy and fainted on Leon and Max.

Author's POV
Maddie then starts going through her childhood memories. She ends up remembering Zach, who the middle-aged couple are, Max, Mike, Leon, etc. She then remembers all the trauma that happened to her when she was losing her memories before to get in the Maze. Then darkness happens.

While all of this is happening Leon and Max went to sit on the couch still having a hold on Mads. They laid her down so her head was on Leon's lap and her feet were at Max's lap. She also kind of started to droll which Zach wiped off with his handkerchief.

Maddie's POV
After that flashback I woke up on Leon's and Max's lap. I stood up really fast and gave them a hug. " OMG.... Leon, Max I missed you two." I said getting out of the hug. "Mads... Thank god your safe." they said at the same time. I went over to Mike and we did our handshake that i used to do with him, "Mike good to see you again." I said to Mike who gave me a nod hmmmm not really a talker.

I then went over to my big brother who gave me a bear hug which reminded me of Newt which finally made all the tears I had flow like a raging waterfall. Zach knew what I was saying with that and replied, " I'm so glad your back Mads. I've missed you so much and so have mom and dad.... Do you wanna go see mom and dad?" He said and I nodded.

I can't wait to ask them why I was sent into the Maze then Zach.
-------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys for reading. I also can't wait for Scorch Trials to some out on the 18th and I just realized that this book it heading to that transition. I hope your excited as well as I am. As well as I want to give a shout out to @cooldudete, she's voted for all the chapter on this book and has also gave me the idea of Maddie's nickname to be Mads. See you soon, Runners