Chapter 55 - Finding Their Location

Chapter 55 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madi's POV 

Today I woke up the same and changed into the same looking outfit. 

I then as usual had the same breakfast with the same people with the exception of the two bitches I like to call Teresa and Mari

I then as usual had the same breakfast with the same people with the exception of the two bitches I like to call Teresa and Mari. After that I then did my usual routine and trained with Ryland who was basically done with her training and saw her become closer with Teresa to find out why the hell she betrayed the others. I then was called to go talk to the group of gladers and every time I go there's more teens which is so damn crazy and after doing my usual speech I went ahead and went pass Minho's cell to see Alby and Chuck staying there to guard. 

"Hey guys." I said and walked towards the guys. 

"Hey Mads." Alby said. 

"Hey Madi." Chuck said. 

"Madi?" Minho asked. 

"Hey Minho, you'll be ok. I have a team here trying to get you free and take this place over. As well as that I have the team locating where the others are at and I believe their either in the same area they targeted you guys at but if not there around the area considering how hard it is traveling in the Scorch." I whispered to him making sure he was the only one who heard me. 

"Thanks and you got this." He said and I nodded my head before taking my leave to go back to the training room to see Mari trying to act like the know it all and Teresa talking to Ryland and Ryland looking like she wanted to kill herself. 

I waved at Ryland who waved back and then went back to her listening to Teresa talk about something. I then looked over to the door where I saw Mark open the door and search the room till his eyes landed on me and he pointed towards the door. I nodded my head and followed him till I got to my room where I noticed he had one of the tablets we had. 

"What's up?" I asked while I closed the door and locked it. 

"I found the group of gladers." He said.

"Let me guess there a couple yards from their old camp." I said and he nodded before saying, "Yeah seems like the group they meet up with knew the dangers around them and moved every so often to make sure they lived." 

"How did you locate them?" I asked. 

"I have my own plane that I was able to use so I tracked and saw some activity in that specific area and I forgot we sometimes put trackers in them." He said and I just nodded my head before we talked more about telling the others the plan to actually land close to them to rescue them and hide them at the hide out near our HQ. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.