Chapter 54 - Meditation Heals

Chapter 54 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madi's POV 

When I made it to my room I just sat on my floor and started to breath in and out to calm my nerves. After a few minutes I heard someone knock and open the door. 

"Ummm, you ok there?" I heard Mark's voice. 

"Yeah, just new bitch is annoying as shit." I said and breathed in again. 

"I know she seems like a girl Minho." He said. 

"Hey! Minho isn't as cocky." I yelled at him and slapped his elbow. I then couldn't keep the seriousness in my face and started to laugh at what I just said. He then also started to laugh at him. 

"That's true knowing him when I was back at the glade he boasted about being the fastest runner and boasted about his position when he got it." He said and I just continued to laugh. 

"Oh yeah on how Alby kind of non-nonchalantly announced that Minho was the Keeper of the Runners." I said and we both just sighed out reminiscing about that. 

"Remember that one time he also tried to recruit you to be a runner." He said and I nodded my head and laughed about Minho's failed attempt to get me as a runner since Alby and Newt were right there and just yelled at him knowing how over protective the two of them were and both complained about my safety but yet were not even safe here. 

We then quieted down and I just started to do some easy meditation with breathing exercises. 

"Really? Going back to your meditation." He said and I shrugged my shoulders feeling peace. 

"Hey, meditation heals." I said knowing that I needed all that healing with everything going around us.

"You should do it sometime." I said while he was starting to leave my room. 

"Maybe I will." He said and closed my door. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon E