Chapter 42 - You lied

Chapter 42 

Oh my god, I can't believe this is at 10K views like dang I didn't realize this could happen. I might be ending this book but I might just continue it through Death Cure and end it there....But you never know.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two figures came in and I noticed who they were.

"Alby? Chuck?" I asked. 

The next moment after seeing Alby and Chuck bloody living I faint. What in the bloody hell out of all times I could have fainted was now when I needed shanking questions on why and how their alive, how long have they been here, and how long did they fool us. 

The next moment when I wake up I see Mark with me looked at the sketches. I presumed my uncle told him and he brought my stuff.

"Mark?" I asked.
"Madi, your awake. I'll get your uncle." He said starting leave before I grabbed his hand.
"Not yet. Did you know Alby and Chuck were alive?" I asked sitting on my bed.
"No I had no clue before I had to come and get you and saw the two talking to your uncle. Something about telling him on how the the two should have just stayed a secret." He explained.
"So they've been fooling all of us. What the hell." I said.
"Do you want to do and throw daggers in the training room?" He asked cautiously.
"Yes please." I said standing up. 
"First you should get something to eat and change. You've been out since yesterday." He said. 
"Ok then, what time is it?" I asked. 
"10:30" He said before leaving. 

I again changed into the same clothes wondering who put me in my pjs but remembered Ryland and my mom could have done that. 

I then headed to the dining room for my family and saw a plate with eggs, bacon, and toast

I then headed to the dining room for my family and saw a plate with eggs, bacon, and toast. I also saw a note from my parents and brother saying that they found out as well and went to talk to my uncle and I was also suppose to rest because apparently when I fell I hit my head on my uncle's desk giving me somewhat of a concussion. 

'So that's why I felt like my head was on Cloud 9 earlier.' I thought to myself before eating and giving my dishes to the kitchen crew and thanking them for the warm meal. I then walked over to the training room to see another guard training with Ryland, guards training, and Mark at his target.   

I went to my station and grabbed some knives before heading towards a target. After every single knife I looked at the target to see the majority of the knives near the middle. 

"Guessed that much that you were pissed." Mark said.
"Yeah." I said bluntly and went over to the benches and drank some water and observed some of the training with Ryland. 

Mark then sat next to me and was quiet for a few minutes before saying, "I understand at how you feel with everything right now but please don't shut down."
"I don't think I can do that. After coming here and finding out the Gladers were here I felt like everything was a roller coaster." I said leaning back on the wall.
"I understand, just promise me to stay the bubbly, kind girl." He said and put his pinky out.
"Fine." I said linking our pinkies together. 

I then saw Chuck and Alby come in for training which lead me to start walking out till I heard people cheering down the hall. I looked over at Ryland and we both ran out to the hall and saw people heading over to one of the hangars. I ran over and poked at someone. 

"Hey, what just happened?" I asked the guy. 
"Ms. Paige brought some men with her to get Teresa and try to convert the rouges to help us. It's a work in progress but we've got the girl and another one of those damn gladers." He said before going to his group and cheering with them. I had my hand in a fist and walked towards him before Ryland grabbed me and dragged me to my room and let me rant to her. 

"I trusted that bitch. What the fuck?!?!?!?!?" I exclaimed in my room everyone not really hearing me since the rooms were soundproof and the door was closed. Plus those idiots were basically partying.  

"Why the fuck did she do that?" Ryland asked. 

"It's Ms. Paige and the group of scientist that was with her. They probably made her remember everything and how good------ Ms. Bitch aka Ms. Paige is the head of WCKD." I said remembering something. 

"Wait no------- Nevermind." Ryland said. 

"You remember?" I asked and she nodded. 

"So how do you get the gladers back." She asked. 

"Oh I have a plan but I think I know who to ask for help." I said smirking.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter and again thank you for getting this book at 10K. 

See you soon Runners.