Chapter 24-More of Zach

Sorry I haven't been updating in a month I've been so busy with work.

Chapter 24

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zach's POV

When we were on our way to the HQ that we take to test Gladers from the two groups on the Flare, Maddie kept moving in my arms and kept mumbling words like Someone save Alby.........Newt NOOOOOOO. The guys started looking at her knowing that they also knew her when we were younger. Mike, Max, and Leon were like another set of protective brothers she had as a toddler.

Every single day WICKED would make us watch what Group B was like I saw my sister almost get raped, her getting with Newt who I knew was her childhood best friend, etc. I was so mad when WICKED forced us to ge get knowing that it would hurt Newt, Alby who still seems to be unconcious,and the rest of the gladers. Her label was Group A:The Peacemaker.

"Hey Zach get out of your head daydreaming. We're at HQ." Mike said putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and started to head in the HQ.

Once I got in I was surrounded by others asking if Maddie was ok. I said that she was fine and that this mission was successful at getting her. After that I headed towards a guest room that was close to mine and the guys and set her down making that room officially hers. Looking around it looked like mom and dad decorated it for her. In the closet they had some clothes for her and even painted her name on the door. I set her down on her bed kissed her forehead and left.

"Welcome back little sis."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this Runners.