Chapter 12

Chapter 12

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddie’s POV

I was dragged from the meeting hall to the forest. I was currently standing looking at Newt who had his arms on my shoulder and looking nervous. I honestly don’t know what’s going on. Hopefully its good.

Newt’s POV

I had my arms on her shoulder and I was looking into those beautiful green eyes that I loved but right now was giving me anxiety. I looked down, breathed in, let my arms go to my side, breathed out, and then looked at her. “For a very long time Maddie I had these feelings for you at first it started as a crush but when more and more gladers came those feelings turned into love. Just recently I had these dreams that looked like they were memories and there was me and a girl that looked like you… exactly like you. And the things we did were things couples would do which wanted me to be with you even more. So ummm, I just wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend?”

Maddie’s POV      

“I just wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend?” I looked to him and he was looking with his brown eyes (don’t know what color eyes he has) that were filled with love looking down at my own. In an instant my eyes were close and I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was sweet and gentle, filled with passion.

We then broke the kiss and I said yes and that’s when we hugged each other and he spinned us around.

Newt’s POV

She said yes and I was so excited that I hugged her and spinned both of us around. She then laughed but more like giggled which was music to my ears. I knew that we would last for a long time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY THEIR TOGETHER. Party. Their soooo cute... but sorry about the switches of POV. See you soon runners.