Chapter 11

Chapter 11
-------------------------------------------------------
Newt's POV
When the gates closed I felt like I was in my own world but I snapped out of that when Maddie was pounding her fists against my chest and that's when I tightened my arms around her and told her, "We can't lose anyone else." I then realized what I said but at the time I didn't care but I didn't know if she had the same feelings for me but I wish she did but look at it a lot of the other gladers like her being that she's the only girl her.

In my own thoughts I felt her stop moving but heard little adorable sniffles. I looked down and saw that she had my shirt in her fists. I then looked up to see the rest of the gladers looking at me which I then nodded and told everyone to rest and go back to homestead to sleep. I then turned my attention to the keepers and told them to meet me in the meeting hall in a minute. They all nodded and walked towards the meeting hall. "Do you want me to put you in your tree house or do you want to attend the meeting?" I asked Maddie. She then responded that she wanted to attend the meeting. I then let her go and we walked hand in hand to the meeting hall.

*After the meeting which included yelling from Gally in some parts but for the most part quiet*

During the meeting Maddie was quiet the whole entire meeting. I was pretty out of it too I think everyone was wince Gally was talking the most. I was thinking that I should probably confess to Maddie and my mind came out with a yes. Everyone left the meeting hall to go to homestead and I stopped Maddie to leave and grabbed her wrist and said, "I need to talk to her." She nodded and we headed to the forest.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter. See you soon Runners.