Chapter 59 - Plan with the Gladers

Chapter 59 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Well that was something but what are we going to do? How are we going to claim the base for our own?" Newt asked in his cute accent coming up to me and putting his hand on my waist again.   

Narrator's POV 

The whole plan was to keep tricking the others like Teresa and Mari. Not only would the group be tricking the others, they would bring back Minho into what they were doing and keep him from getting tested on. 

Minho would try to act like he started to understand some things while Chuck and Alby would try to plead with Janson and Ms. Paige to get him out the cell and be a "valuable" soldier. 

Ryland would try her best to manipulate Teresa and Mari which shouldn't be that hard for Teresa but much more of a challenge with Mari being a bitch. 

Mark's mission was to keep in contact with the gladers which would be easy since they did bring some tech to give to them. He would also be the member to know when things would happen such as missions that Janson was trying to figure out. 

Madi's mission was to keep everyone in the know and be the person to make up the plans and when to initiate them. 

Zach's and the other's mission is going to talk to the other guards who were forced the same way his family was to give up their sibling/child.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.