Chapter 33 - "Madi?" "Newt?"

Chapter 33 

Roman Holiday by Halsey 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went over to the door I saw them at and knocked on it before using my pass Uncle J gave me to open the door. I walked in a few steps before hearing.....

.....

....

....

"Madi?"  

Newt's POV 

After being in the cafeteria talking to the two other gladers from the other glade, seeing Madi with the guy that saved us as well as her own uncle, talking some more, eating, and boom we were all being lead to our rooms we were staying at. Two escorts were taking us to where we were staying for out time being here. I felt pretty awkward since I felt like someone was following us but that's kind of what I felt when getting here. They then opened the door for us to go in and the guys immediately claimed there bunk bed. I was sharing a bunk bed with Thomas who got bottom bunk and I got top bunk. The escorts suddenly closed the door and locked it. 

We then heard some footsteps leaving and a couple minutes later another set of footsteps coming up to the door. 'Maybe that one guy from earlier. Janson?' I thought. The door suddenly opened to see a girl figure. 

'My Madi.' I thought. 

Madi's POV 

"Madi?" I heard a guy's voice say. 

I looked up to see Newt. 

'My Newt' I thought. 

"Newt." I said.     

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter was pretty short than my other chapters but its so fluffy. -Insert that one Despicable Me line- 

Hope you like this chapter and if you wanna see more vote on this chapter to get my attention. See you soon Runners.