Chapter 8-Flashback 1.5

Chapter 8-Flashback #1.5
-------------------------------------------------------
*Flashback*

Chuck's POV

After Alby told the gladers the story and told them Mark will be banished they all went to get the poles and in the corner of my eye I saw Maddie get out of Newt's hold she wasn't showing any emotion at all. I walked up to both of them and said, "Newt I can help with taking care of Maddie if you want since you're the one who has to get him from the pits." He then replied with a thanks and told Maddie he'll be there for her in a few minutes. I then saw Maddie look down and since she is like my big sister I looked at her with worry and asked, "Do you want to go to your tree house?" She shacked her head and pointed near the doors probably meaning that she wants to see Mark be banished. I held her hand and helped her walk to the door since it was obvious that she was still scared since her legs were shaking. When we got there we saw all the keepers with their poles and the rest of the gladers with their poles looking at Maddie with worriment. We then saw Newt bring over a beaten up Mark and Minho with his supplies. Newt then grabbed his pole from one of the gladers and got in his spot and Minho threw the supplies into the maze. Mark started to stand up and back up when the doors began to close. The keepers then started to push him into the maze and that's when you could hear him start calling Maddie horrible words. Maddie then started to cry again and Newt looked behind him and gave me a look to take her back to homestead to calm her down and that's what I exactly did.

After a few minutes we heard a "NOOOO" probably from Mark. After a few minutes from the scream I saw Newt come over and see that Maddie looked like she was falling asleep so he thanked me and carried her back to her tree house.

Frypan's POV (A/N because why not.)

I saw Newt bring Maddie to her tree house and that's when we meaning Winston, Minho, Alby, Clint, Zart, Gally, and I followed in. We saw Newt put her in her hammock and kiss her on her forehead and get up and left. We all did the same and went to sleep all worrying about our little sister/only girl glader.
-------------------------------------------------------
So I hoped you like this chapter and the next chapter will be about Ben's banishment. See you soon Runners.