Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Sorry I haven't been updating all the classes I have right now (Algebra II and Chemistry) are basically killing me and waking up really early in the morning for Driver's Ed is a big no.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddie's POV

After me and Newt stared at eachother for like 5 minutes ahem in reality a minute but to us it seemed like 5 and don't judge me because of it...... Back to the story I went into the med-jack tent to look after the girl and when I was entering I saw Alby basically still unconscious on his bed and then saw the girl who was unconscious with Jeff.

"How she looking Jeff?" I asked. "She seems fine but I'm not sure when she'll wake up." He replied.

I nodded my head and went near her since I had the most experience than any of the other med-jacks since I've been here longer than them.

"Seems like she'll wake up soon but I don't know if it'll be later today or tomorrow." I shrugged. Jeff then nodded. We then looked back at the girl wondering how she knew Thomas but more importantly that the box may never come back up again.

Newt's POV

Thomas, Minho, and I went into the med-jack tent to see how the girl was. We passed Alby who was strapped down to his bed gasping for air. That's when I saw Jeff and Maddie looking at the girl which I then interrupted on "Hey Jeff, how's the girl?"

He then replied with "I don't know I got my job the same you did." I then looked back at Thomas and ask, "Do you recognize her?" He then replied with a no.

"Are you sure you didn't recognize her.... She seemed to recognize you." I asked. Maddie and Jeff interuppted us with "What about the note?" I then looked at both of them and saw them both look scared and concerned.

Jeff continued with how the box wouldn't come back. "No one said that....... We'll just wait till she wakes up and we'll se what she knows." I replied.

Maddie's POV

Thomas then said something after what Newt said with something I couldn't here. "Wait where are you going?" I asked Thomas who just walked out. I then heard a "Back to the maze."

Newt, Jeff, and I looked at Minho basically looking at him to go after Thomas. After Minho left, Jeff continued to do his work while Newt and I shared a look that everything seemed to be falling apart and it hasn't even been a day or two since he asked me out which was weird.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it. See you soon Runners.