'Got tattoos with my baby! C & A, taking on the world!'

It was now my turn to get ready after Gracie came back dressed in a light blue dress with white tights and shoes.

Becca curled her hair and put it in a better ponytail than I had done. She then went to work on my hair and chose a solid black tee and skinny jeans for me and a blue jean jacket to go over it.

Gracie got oatmeal and strawberry yogurt for breakfast which she smiled cheekily about.

I pulled my phone out and turned on the camera, recording her.

"What are you doing, Gray?" I asked her as she played with her spoon in her oatmeal.

"Eat breakfast." She said.

"Yeah? Whatcha got there? Some oatmeal and yogurt?"

She nodded, her eyes on her oatmeal bowl.

"Give me a smile." I said and she looked up at me with a grin.

Calum came up behind her and kissed her cheek making her giggle and then she wanted cuddles so I set the phone down and held her.

When it was time for us to go on I had Gracie hold blankey in her hands while I held her up in my arms. We walked backstage until we got to the sound stage where we waited until it was our cue to go out onto the sound stage, the fans and other audience members applauding and cheering for us.

I waved with a free hand and smiled, Gracie moving her thumb to her mouth as she looked about her.

When we got to the hosts, the blonde woman Linda and the man named Kevin, they hugged us, me awkwardly hugging because I had Gracie clinging to me.

"How are you guys?" The co-host Linda asked us and we all answered something around
the word good. "So we have Michael, Luke, Ashton, and Calum, and another little guest is joining us today because Ashton brought his beautiful four-year-old daughter Gracie."

I made a gasping face at Gracie when Linda said her name and Gracie grinned at me.

"I see she's got her blanket with her." Kevin commented.

"Yeah." I smiled and picked up a corner of the blue fabric, touching it to Gracie's nose. "Gotta have blankey."

"Daddy's baby blankey." She said to everyone with a wide grin and I chuckled.

"Yeah, my mom came to visit and brought my old baby blanket and gave it to Gracie, so now it's her cuddle buddy." I smiled and touched the blanket to Gracie's cheek before she leaned her head on my chest.

"Well she is absolutely adorable." Linda smiled. "So are any of you good cooks?"

"I can kind of cook." I shrugged and Gracie looked up at me with a 'no you don't' look causing the guys to bust into laughter.

"Daddy you no cook."

"Yes I do! I've made you food many times!"

She blinked and then smiled.

"Mhmm." She then nodded and I shook my head with a laugh.