Labor-Inducing Sex

A chapter in their lives

It always starts on the sofa.

We haven’t been at it very much this past few weeks, considering that I’ve got another person getting in the middle of us, but when we do, it always starts on the sofa.

Tonight, we’re watching a movie when Harry’s hand slowly crawls up my leg after he massages my ankles. I thought he’d stop at my knee, but then his finger slides further up, until it disappears beneath the hem of my shorts. When I look away from the screen and to him, he’s looking straight at me with a wide smile on his lips. 

Even with my hormones raging, we haven’t had sex in about two or three weeks. I give him regular heads in the shower, or I hear him get off when he thinks I’m still sleeping, then at nights where I’m squirming in bed, he goes down on me, but the few last times we’ve actually had sex, it just ended up being a weird mess of limbs as I have no position to take with my stomach. 

A small smile creeps up my lips and his eyes widens at my reaction, so I reach for the remote and turn off the TV. Harry, being as horny as he always is, doesn’t waste any time. From inside my shorts, he pushes my underwear to the side and slides a finger up and down my core. I’ve been extra sensitive lately, to a point where just a simple touch drives me crazy, but I don’t let this one get to me. He continues to rub me gently until I give out a sigh and catch his wrist before he can drive me over the edge. 

“Bedroom,” I say simply, because even though it always starts on the sofa, it always ends up in the bedroom. He nods quickly and bends over to press his lips feverishly to mine, until he slowly drags me to my feet and up the stairs. 

I thought it was fine so far. Everything was going smooth, and for once in the past month, we didn’t have any problem. Harry locks his lips to mine the second we close our bedroom door, and his hands roam over my entire body until he manages to pull my shirt up. So far so good.

I always miss the feeling of his hands against me when we don’t have sex for a while. Nothing beats the connection between us than that moment where we realize how in love we are. It feels better than anything else in this world. But that connection doesn’t happen tonight, because I find myself stuck with my shirt over my swollen breasts, tangled into the maternity tank top I’ve been wearing under.

“Fucking hell,” I whine, an expression I’ve stolen from Harry. “Help, please.”

From across the fabric of my shirt, I hear Harry sigh deeply. “Arms up. I’ll take off your tank top at the same time.”

When his hands graze at my breasts, I squirm and giggle. Sensitive, remember? And after a few tries, Harry manages to pull my tank top and my shirt up at the same time, pushing them over my boobs and above my head. I take a deep breath of fresh air when I’m finally free. “It’s not so bad,” I try to say with a smile while my hands reach for his shorts. “Just a small roadblock.”

He nods and gulps, breathing heavily while my hands push down his shorts and graze at the erection in his boxers. His shorts pool at his feet and he steps out of them, kicking them out of the way. We don’t want another obstacle, do we? 

I remove his boxers, but I don’t take him in my hand. With our abstinence lately, he’s been extra sensitive as well, and probably wouldn’t last more than a minute or two if I touched him. So I reach for his shirt and pull it above his head. Except that with my belly in between and my arms being shorter than his entire body, I can only pull it up to his neck. I try to hold back a giggle but I fail helplessly, and Harry sighs again before taking over. 

The shirt disappears in the depth of our bedroom and Harry looks a bit annoyed with our roadblocks, but he still knees on the floor to pull my shorts and undies down my legs. His lips leave a trail of kisses from my breasts, to my stomach, but then when he gets to my genitals, my thirty-nine-week belly has fallen a bit from being already one centimeter dilated, and his lips can’t reach. 

“Fucking hell, what the fuck is this?” he hisses. “I can’t even taste you.”

I bite my bottom lip and giggle. “I’m so sorry. Look, I’ll bend down over the bed and take me like that, okay?”

He sighs but agrees silently, and I spread my legs and place my hands flat on the bed. My stomach gets a little bit in the way, but the position is alright for Harry to enter me from behind. “Fuck,” he growls, his hands on my hips as he sloppily thrusts inside of me. 

The doctor said that if we were to have sexual intercourse, not to go too deep. Sex is fine while being pregnant, and apparently it’s normal that it feels even better, but if the penis touches the cervix, it can cause vibrations and either induce labor or damage the cervix and placenta. Harry stays near the entrance of my vagina, so the only pleasure is from pressure. However, it’s still incredible. I’ve been so sensitive that within two minutes of feeling Harry inside of me, his hands travelling from my hips to my breasts, I feel my orgasm building. But just before I can release, Harry moans and releases inside of me. “Really?” I scream.

He drops his forehead on my sweaty back. “I’m sorry, El. Jesus, I couldn’t hold it. It feels so good.”

I sigh and straighten myself as he pulls out. “That’s alright,” I say, even though it isn’t.”

“It’s not,” he argues. “Lie on the bed, I’ll finish you off, please.” 

I’m so horny that I can’t even tell him that it’ll be fine. I crawl on the bed and lie on my back with my head on the pillow, and Harry knees between my spread legs. His mouth doesn’t reach my middle but his finger does, and he tenderly rubs it over my clit until I feel my orgasm build again. Around his fingers, I explode and come hard for the first time in a while. 

However, when something drips down my legs and onto the bed, I realize that it’s probably not just my juices. “Jesus, you haven’t come like that since the last time we had sex.”

“Harry,” I say slowly, sitting up–as much as my belly allows me to. “You didn’t touch my g-spot. That’s not cum.”

His mouth forms a perfect ‘o’ when he realizes what I’m saying. “I think my water just broke.”

-----------------------

Chapter End Notes:

Hellooo!! Long time no see! and I'm sorry for that but I'm in College so I practically don't have time for myself anymore. Hope for your understanding.❤

So this isn't over, I mean, there's still labor, and then parenthood..... You'll be seeing a bit more of Helena! 

Thanks for reading love you guys xx 

Don't forget to comment and vote!!Thanks!:D

-Katexx