Not the End of One Direction!

Well as you all know, One Direction are finally taking a break. They so deserve this break. I am so happy for everything that had happened and for the incredible 5 years and hopefully more to come.

This is it.

After all those days of being scared, of the break it's finally here. After five incredible years, the boys finally decided to rest and take a break, they deserve it so much.

We laughed, we cried, we had amazing times, we had some tough times, we defended, we loved, we supported, we fought, we smiled, but most importantly, we were THERE for each other.

I think it's not that the boys are taking an 18 months break is what the fandom is scared of, it's not having save haven for the next year, not having someone to keep your mind off your worries, your problems ,your LIFE.

But let me just say, the fandom is still here for you to listen and help, we'll still trend stuff and be idiots, we'll listen to their album and laugh and cry and still tweet them and the boys will tweet us back!

Just remember you'll be okay, we'll love every moment and take one step at a time and remember all those incredible times we've had with these special boys.

Even in the break we are and will always be one fandom, come online and rant, tweet jokes, tweet the boys, tweet each other, trend stuff, NOTHING changed. You'll be okay, we're all on the same boat, we're all here for you.

Lots of love to my family, and get ready for the SEQUEL, because this is not the end ❤

"This is not the End, this is not the End, we can make it you know it, you know..."- History