Stress Relief

A chapter in their lives...

"Go away."

"I'll help you."

"Leave me alone."

Harry sighs. "You should've dropped out of school when I told you to."

"Fuck you."

"That's what I'm trying to do!"

This has been going on for ten minutes. With the stress growing in regards of my finals next week and Harry being home for the weekend, studying in this house has been completely impossible. The first day, I told myself I'd take it slow and hang out with Harry, but tonight I absolutely need to write this paper. And Harry and I spent the entire day shopping and going to the restaurant, but he won't leave me alone for two hours.

All I'm asking is two hours, and it hasn't even been ten minutes. "Baby," Harry whines, dropping his feet on my lap and wrinkling my papers. "Babyyyyy."

"Shut up!" I almost scream at him, pushing his smelly feet-they don't really smell but it seems meaner in the heat of the moment-off of my lap and on the floor. All my papers fly away with his feet. "Jesus fucking Christ."

"See? It's a sign that you need a break," he muses, bending down to help me pick up my papers.

I turn my head towards him and raise an eyebrow with a glare. "Really? A break?" I snarl. "I've barely even started and you can't shut up. Aren't babies supposed to sleep after they ate? Take a nap or something."

"But I'm not tired," he argues with a frown. "Elena, I won't see you for another two weeks. I know you have work to do, but can't you just spare this weekend for me? Please?"

Tears prickle in the back of my eyes because I want to say yes so bad, but if I do say yes, I'll spend the entire week pulling my hair off with stress. But then again, if I say no to him, I'll feel guilty for the next two weeks because I'll feel like I neglected him and I'll miss him too much.

I try pushing the stress away, but with the amount of things I have to do for next week, my entire body and brain feel completely exhausted already. So a stray tear escapes and a glint of guilt flashes in Harry's eyes. "No no no no no, Elena. Don't cry, don't cry. I'm sorry," he begs, pulling me into his arms until my upper body falls in his lap. "Please, don't cry."

Now I feel guilty for making him feel guilty when he shouldn't. "I'm sorry," I sniffle, pulling my legs up on the sofa and resting my head in his lap while his arms hold me against him. "I have so many papers and I spent the week at the library and now I'm tired."

"Baby," he purrs, petting my hair to one side. "I'm sorry, I was just playing and I didn't mean to stress you even more. Do you want me to make you some coffee? Then you can work in peace? I'll do anything."

However, in this position and feeling so close to him, there's no way I'd ever be able to go back to my homework. So I nuzzle into his lap and cry quietly a little more. "Just hold me."

"Of course," he breathes. "Jesus, of course, babe. Turn towards me."

I do as I'm told and turn on the other side so I'm facing his bare chest, because the boy can't stay dressed for more than a minute when we're in the house. He pushes my hair out of my face and softly wipes the tears off my face.

"Your exams are going to be fine, El. You have nothing to worry about." I give him a little nod, just so he knows I'm listening. "I've seen you work and I've seen your grades, you're just stressing yourself for nothing now."

"I know," I breathe, because he's right. I've had excellent grades and even though it requires a little bit more work than in America, I've been excelling in my classes. So I sniffle. "I'm just stressed because if I end up not being stressed, I'll slack on the work."

"You won't," he assures. "You're quite good in school, and if you were less stressed you'd work even harder because you'd be more confident."

I stare at him in awe from his words, at how touching they were and how honest he sounded. He gives me a small smile and bends down to kiss my head. "Thank you," I sniffle again, now the tears coming because Harry is incredible. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Harry purses his lips but keeps a smirk on his face. "You'd be perfectly fine, just very sexually frustrated."

"And you're insatiable," I roll my eyes and wipe my tears. "I could be dying and you'd still think of having sex."

He feigns offense. "Do you have any idea what waking up in the morning with the worst boner in the world feels like? The lads are sick of waiting for me before shows because I have to wank off."

"You're a pig," I chuckle. "Will you play in my hair? Felt good earlier."

"Wait," he raises an eyebrow. "Didn't you catch on to my innuendo that I'm horny?" When I roll my eyes, he just smiles at me and pulls me closer, his lovely fingers meeting my hair and carefully brushing through it. "I'm really happy that you got the weekend off work for me. I know you like to be independent, but it really means a lot."

I sigh into his touch. "Please. You flew here just for me. The least I could do was to take the weekend off." He pinches one of my cheeks amusingly and gently pushes my fringe away. "Did you even tell your parents you're in England?"

He shakes his head and the little butterflies in my tummy awaken. "They'll find out through the internet, I guess. But I wanted you all to myself this weekend."

"Harry?"

"Yes, love?"

I grin. "I love you."

His face falls. "Oh."

Well, this sure isn't what I was expecting. "What's wrong?" I ask slowly, hesitantly.

Harry bites his bottom lip into his mouth and stops his patterns in my hair. "Nothing," he says, almost sadly. I'm about to ask him to tell me what's really wrong, but he sighs. "I just thought you were about to tell me you were horny. I really, really am."

And the smile finds his lips again and my whole heart bursts. "Harry! Don't do that," I swat his arm. "'I love you' doesn't mean 'fuck me, I'm horny'."

"What if I add 'please'?"

I contemplate. "Maybe that could work."

He gives me a wide, toothy smile and bends down to press his lips against mine. I melt into the kiss, moving my lips in synch with his and giving my whole body into this one kiss because it's the one I want to remember when he leaves again tomorrow night.

"Elena?" he asks huskily, almost moaning against my mouth. I creepy my hands against his chest and absorb the heat his body provides because it feels damn good.

"Yeah?"

He sighs with a small chuckle, smiling against my lips. "Please?"

"Insatiable! You're unbelievable."

"Is that a yes?"

With a small wink, I slip my fingers under the waistband of his boxers. "Yes."

----------------------

Chapter End Notes:

Bet you weren't expecting this!

I'll keep them coming, no worries!

I've got a ton left because I just love Helena too much!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!Thanks!:D

-Katexx