The Easter Bunnies

A chapter in their lives...

"Do we really have to?" I beg, pulling on Harry's sleeve as he walks before me. He turns on his heels and shoots me an amusing glare, but he doesn't say anything. "Harry."

The Church in Holmes Chapel isn't a big one like the ones in London, but it's still intimidating. The whole thing looks like it came straight out of the Eighteenth century, and after a second thought, I'm pretty sure it is indeed very old. But I keep on walking towards the door with Harry's hand in mine and his family walking beside us.

It's not that I don't believe in God, but my family has never been the type to go to Church every Sunday or to celebrate Easter. And yes, we gave each other chocolate as a tradition, but we didn't see it as a religious holiday. The last time I went to Church was for my aunt's wedding, and the last time before that was for my baptism.

"You'll enjoy it," Harry assures when we walk inside the church. "There's a huge lunch after, and a lot of chocolate."

I roll my eyes, but he had me at lunch. "Fine. But you should know that you might have to hold my hair up when I puke all the chocolate I ate. I plan on being a fat slob." He winks at me and shakes his head, pushing me forward with his hand on my lower back.

We sit quietly in the church, Gemma beside me with Harry on the other side, Anne and Robin beside him. My fingers trace patterns on his jeans clad thigh, carefully going up and up until I feel him flinch. But the whole thing is so boring that it's either I keep doing that or I fall asleep.

"Elena," Harry warns huskily in my ear, and I know that it's getting to him. From the angle we're sitting, if I keep doing this subtly, nobody can really see unless they look. So I let one finger glide up the seam of his pants, almost reaching his middle where the pressure is growing fast, but he chokes on a cough and catches everyone's attention around us. Immediately, I pull away and smirk.

Anne raises an eyebrow at him but he shakes his head, letting her know that he's okay. Then, when everyone has focused back on the pastor talking, I squeeze his thigh and very gently start sliding up again. Harry places his hand on top of mine, but I bat my lashes at him. "Aren't you cute," I grin widely at him, and his nostrils flare.

"You're playing in a dangerous zone, Elena. You shouldn't venture there."

I shrug and whisper back, "I'm bored. You're the best toy to have fun with, right now."

His eyes almost pop out of the orbit and I cover my mouth with my hand to giggle, but Gemma elbows me in the rib anyway. Harry snorts beside me, so I grab a handful of his middle section and his breath hitches visibly. "Fuck," he swears so quietly that no one hears. "We're in a church, Elena. God is looking at you with a sour look."

But really, all I care about is the fact that I managed to make him swear in a church. I'm pretty sure I just earned one million M&M points because of that.

Harry shifts on his seat, probably trying to adjust his hard on in his tight pants, and can't help but smirk. "Behave," he tells me when my hand starts making its way up his leg again. "You'll get what you want after this."

"Really?" I bat my eyes, and he presses his lips together tightly. "But I want it now."

His breathing increases and I catch him by surprise by palming him through the pants. He twitches under my touch, and I can only imagine how uncomfortable the zipper must be against his dick. He grunts a little when I press harder, but I can see his eyes closing slowly and his nose scrunching up. I look around to make sure no one notices, and it's negative.

"Why the bloody hell do you want it now?" he asks in a slow, deep voice. "You weren't so willing this morning when I tried putting my face between your legs."

I roll my eyes but grin. "I was tired this morning. Now I'm top shape and extremely bored."

Harry pinches the bridge of his nose and swears again. "Fine. Come on," he hurries, pulling me to my feet. He turns to his mom and tells her that we'll be back in a minute, but I'm sure as hell a minute won't be enough.

It better not last just a minute.

We quietly exit the main room in the church and find ourselves in the handicap bathroom. Harry locks the door behind us and turns around with a snarl on his face, eyes darkening as he takes a couple of steps closer. "You better not back up now, because I'm not letting you out of here until you can barely stand up."

"Please," I beg, biting my bottom lip. "I'm taking you up on that."

"Fucking hell," he swears again, crushing his lips onto mine and undoing his pants until they're pooling at his ankles. He doesn't waste any time pulling himself out of the restraint and stroking his dick slowly. He's harder than he was this morning, and he really did try to put his face between my legs.

I roll my leggings down and he helps me up on the sink, two fingers sliding mercilessly inside of me. "Fingers, Harry? Really?" I pant against his mouth and he growls.

My body barely has time to adjust that he's thrusting inside of me, the entire length of his cock pumping in and out at an incredible speed. My head falls back against the window and I cry out when his finger circles my clit really fast.

"Jesus," I cry out, feeling the bubbles of pleasure growing in my stomach.

"I'm not gonna last long," he pants, growling in my ear and biting down on my neck. "Fuck. We're fucking in a church." I try to let out a Yeah, or just a little something in response, but it comes out in an awkward moan. "Fuck. Can't remember the last time I was so horny."

Before I can say anything, the final wave of pleasure hits me and I grab at the sink not to fall over while he keeps thrusting messily in me. The aftershock of my orgasm sends him over the edge and he growls loudly, his forehead falling against my shoulder and his hands gripping at my thighs where I'm probably going to have bruises by the end of the day.

When he finally pulls out, I let out a deep, satisfied exhale and he just chuckles. "Can't believe you made me do this," he bickers, standing completely naked from the waist down in front of me, his dick glistening with my juices. "Do you have any idea how important church is for me? Now we're gonna have to go to confessional. I'm never gonna live with myself again."

"You've done worse, Harry," I say as I jump off the sink with his help, and he takes two long pieces of toilet paper to clean us up. "Thanks."

When we feel sort of clean, or as clean as we can feel in this position, I pull my leggings back up while he buckles his belt. Our hair is a mess, my mascara has leaked a little and my lipstick really isn't what it looked like ten minutes ago.

And we smell like sex.

With nothing we can do, Harry strolls out of the bathroom with me in trail, and we quietly make it back to our seats. Gemma scrunches up her nose at us and gives us a disapproving look. "You two are disgusting."

I bite my bottom lip and my face flushes instantly. "Didn't do anything," I try, but she raises an eyebrow. "I believe in science, not God," I whisper. "It was in the name of science."

"I'm sure that's why you're leggings are inside out," she points down at my legs. Harry barks a laugh beside me, catching everyone's attention in the church.

And my leggings really are inside out.

------------------

Chapter end notes:

Hey Peeps!

Hope you enjoyed yet another One Shot! See ya soon.❤

Don't forget to comment and vote!! Thanks!:D

-Katexx