Chapter 45

Please Read end notes, I have something very important to say.

-Katexx

--------------

Chapter 45

Waking up to a nose nuzzling behind my ear almost like a spider trying to crawl into my hair has to be the weirdest way to wake up. I shake my head in the most awkward way possible, but it only earns a chuckle from the person doing the nuzzling. I try moving to the other side, not-so-gracefully throwing my arm all the way above my head in the process, but I almost fall off the bed because I'm lying on the very, veryedge of the mattress.

I've been pushed to the edge. It's a trap.

Since the arm throwing doesn't do much and the headshake makes the Sleep-Breaker laugh, I kick my foot blindly until it hits him in the shin. Harry lets out a strangled humpf and bites my earlobe as revenge. I try kicking again but he's moved his legs on top of mine, preventing my every move.

My last resort is to shove my pillow above my head, so with closed eyes I lift my head just enough to grab the pillow and drop it on top of my head, holding both sides so Harry stays away. However, with the newly exposed arm from the duvet that has slipped down when I lifted the pillow, Harry decides that licking my arm is the next best idea. Not that I'm not clean or anything, I showered and scrubbed well after all the sweat from the sex we had yesterday, but an arm is an arm, and I wouldn't just lick his arm for fun. Why the hell is he licking mine, then?

With tears prickling at my eyes because I'm so fucking tired and I still have about two hours left before I have to wake up for school, I grab the pillow and jump out of bed. At this point, I don't even care if I have no sheets, or no mattress, but I'd rather sleep on the floor than being woken up at this time. The sun isn't even up yet!

"Baby," Harry drags his voice, whining as he hangs the top half of his body on the edge of the bed to look at me. He ruffles my hair and giggles. "Elena, my love, wake up."

I let out a choked whine mixed with a cry as a response. It's not that I don't want to wake up and cuddle, because the bastard leaves tomorrow night and I barely have two days left with him, but he didn't let me sleep until after round four and it was already two in the morning. Right now I assume that it isn't even five, because the sun usually starts rising at half past five. This gives me barely two and a half hours of sleep, which is about what I've had every night since last Saturday.

We're Thursday. How is that even sane?

From my spot on the floor, I hear the bed shift and two large feet stepping on the floor. A hand brushes the hair on my scalp, but I refuse to turn my head around. "I just want to cuddle," he mumbles in his deep, rather persuasive voice. "We won't cuddle for months, babe. Come cuddle with me."

This has been going on for too long, and I know that there's no way I'll be able to fall asleep again. And if I magically happen to, I most-likely won't be going to my class. So I lift my heavy arm up and wipe the tears on my cheek, turning onto my back only to be welcomed by Harry's mess of curls and sleepy green orbs.

His expression changes when he notices my watery eyes and the fallen ears. "Jesus, El. I'm sorry," he swipes his finger under my left eye and cradles my cheek in his large hand. "Babe, I didn't think you were that tired. I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I sigh, absorbing the comfort and the heat his hand on my face provides. "I'd much rather spend all the time I can with you, anyway."

Almost instantly, I'm lifted from the floor bridal style and brought back onto the soft mattress. Harry barely blinks an eye at my weight. "How about I drive you to class today, go meet up with the lads and pick you up after? We can go for lunch before your next class and I'll pick you up again at four?"