Chapter 17

I can't Believe today is the last day of OTRA TOUR!
-Last group hug
-Last PERFORMANCE
-Last Water fight
-Last Chonce
Can you hear me crying? :((
But they oh so deserve the break. I need to learn how to have a normal life again tbh.

NOW BACK TO THE STORY!

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN FROM BOTH STORIES! ENJOY❤

-Katexx

-------------------

Chapter 17

"Car, now," Harry growls under his breath, his hands tightening into fists at his sides. I bite the inside of my bottom lip , holding back a nervous giggle while his eyes pierce into mine, but when I think he's just going to sigh and walk me to the car, his nostrils flare. "Elena, don't make me force you."

A hot chill runs throughout the length of my entire body, the anger radiating from him making my heartbeat accelerate to a point where if I were to be in a DeLorean, I'd find myself in a different decade in the blink of an eye. People around us are starting to stare, fans stopping to gasp at the scene, but Harry doesn't lose the attitude.

"Elena," he repeats huskily, his voice purring. "I said, car. Now."

I quickly turn on my heels and beg Alfie with my eyes, but he simply gives me a sympathetic look. So much for a fake boyfriend, I want to snarl at him, but I don't have enough time. Harry takes a step closer in order for me to hurry up, so I lightly grip on Alfie's arm and lean in to kiss his cheek.

"I'll call you later," I say just loud enough for both men to hear. What I say next is only for Alfie. "If I'm still alive."

"Elena," Harry barks as a reminder than he's still right behind me, obviously growing impatient.

Though I wish I could chuckle and say I'm kidding, with the glare Harry is giving me, I'm starting to wonder if he actually would take action. At this point, nothing would surprise me.

Fans gather around the scene as Harry follows me outside, the Range Rover parked right in front of the entrance. He stays close behind for both protection and surveillance, but he stomps his feet so loud that I'm quickly reminded that I can't make a bad move. Pictures are taken, flashes going off everywhere around us, screaming girls and crying fans, but Harry doesn't even stop for a smile or a wave. He opens the passenger door for me to jump in, and locks the door until he's walked to the driver's side. I jump slightly when he shuts the door so loud that even people gasp from outside, but nobody has time to react that we're already driving away.

"How did you find me?" I ask him quietly after a few moments. We're already driving out of the city, and his nerves don't seem to have calmed.

When, ten minutes later, he still hasn't replied, I give up on an answer. I pick up the several bags sitting at my feet and throw them in the backseat, leaving more space for me to sit comfortably. My new phone is tucked in the left pocket of my coat, while my old broken one is in the right now, and I rest my head against the cold window to watch Harry drives.

Though in this state he gives me the chills, his angry figure always looks beautiful. I've hardly had enough time to admire him properly recently, but I take a couple of minutes to while he's driving and keeping his stare on the road. He wrinkles his nose as if he feels my gaze on him, but doesn't turn around to look. I want to giggle at the sight of his nostrils flaring and his nose shaking from side to side, and then I remember that he's most likely going to throw a fit as soon as we walk in the house, so I hold my laughter and bite my bottom lip.