Chapter 31

Sexual Content!

-Katexx

------------------

Chapter 31

I got kicked out of my dorm.

Yesterday morning, I had just woken up in my bed at the house, also formerly known as Harry's room, when I received a call from the accommodation services telling me that I had caused too much of a commotion in the residence hall, and many people had requested that I leave. For some reason,many people seemed to include my two roommates in my head, but that's just a simple guess. However, it most-likely does include my entire floor and probably the floor above my dorm.

They were giving me a week to move. If I didn't have anywhere else to go, they could provide me with a single for a couple of weeks at a lower price until I found something reasonable, or I could keep the single and eventually pay the full price for it. They also referred a list of cheap flats and bedrooms to rent in the area, but I declined all of them. I had a place to live, and I just had to share it with someone for the next two weeks.

I actually chuckled when the woman explained to me the reason why I had to move it. "Too much of a commotion," she'd said in the most serious tone as if it was obvious. However, I didn't laugh at her way of saying it, I laughed because living with Harry has caused me so much trouble that I wondered how I would ever live a normal life again. I can't even live in a dorm, I can barely walk around campus without being photographed or shouted at, so this afternoon when I took the Range Rover to school and emptied my dorm, I took the biggest decision of my life.

"No fucking way," Harry laughs humorlessly as I explain to him the situation. I place the two last bags of my belongings on the last step of the staircase and frown. "No, Elena. Don't even think about it."

"And who the hell are you to make decisions for me?" I snap at him. "Last time I remember, I told you to fuck off and leave me alone."

Another laugh, but this time, it comes from deep down in his stomach and echoes in the entire house. "Fine. Then get the fuck out of my house because if you stop school, you're not living here."

"But Harry," I whine pleadingly, crossing my arms over my chest and stomping my foot for emphasis. "I can hardly walk around school, it's been freaking hell. I'll find a better job and move out as soon as I can, it's not like I want to live here with you, and I'll just go back to school next semester. Everything is all your fault, anyway."

He shakes his head firmly. "You're staying in school. If I have to hire a bodyguard to walk you around school every day, then I will. I'll pay the school to increase the security. And you're quitting your job, especially after what happened yesterday."

"Go fuck yourself, Harry," I shout at him. He lifts an eyebrow as if to say, 'Watch your language', but I ignore him. "Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do? Fine, I'm not quitting school, you win on this one. But I'm not quitting my job."

"Fine."

I throw my hands in the air and go back to my room. "Fine!"

Luckily, yesterday was spent working at the restaurant while spent the night at Grimmy's since I was back at the house. We barely even ran into each other until this morning when he got back and I announced him the news. He wasn't upset or happy, he actually seemed very unconcerned and indifferent to the new plan, but things changed when I refused to drive my new car to school to get my things. Ever since that small argument, the day has just been about fighting. I told myself that living in the same house could easily be done without having to talk to each other, but it's turning out a lot harder than I expected. Everything Harry says or does seems to upset me, and whether it's because I'm still immensely heartbroken or not is still to be determined, but everything that comes out of his mouth makes me extremely angry.