Chapter 2

Warning this Chapter contains Sexual scenarios!

-Kate xx

------------

Chapter 2

[Harry's POV]

"F.uck," I moan out loud as Alyssa takes me in her mouth. Or is it Alicia? Or Melissa? I don't remember but I don't even care. Her lips do the job quite well. "God, baby. You feel so good." There's, no need to use her name.

She licks my tip and rolls her tongue at my h.ole, sucking on the precome that has now coated her lips. Her manicured hand strokes me back and forth while the other one cups my b.alls and squeezes gently, making me wince in pleasure. I stretch my arm with my hand flat against the wall of this small closet - the first door we could find - while I grip tightly onto her hair, and throw my head back.

"I'm gonna c.ome," I pant as I thrust and r.oll my hips into her mouth, forcing her to take me deeper. "Oh yeah, like that." She quickens her pace and I spill into the warmth of her bright red lips, which left red streaks on the length of my d.ick. "Jesus f.ucking Christ."

I open my eyes to watch her take what has leaked on the corner of her mouth with her fingertip, and she holds my waist for support as she climbs back onto her five inch stilettos. "Are you going to reciprocate?" she asks quietly, licking her lips seductively.

Every night, they ask me the same question. Why do they bother? So instead of replying, she watches me as I zip my pants up and pull my shirt down. I walk past her and open the door to the small closet, making sure there isn't anyone in the hall to witness this, and I offer her my best smile. "You were great, love. Do you want an autograph or a photo before I go?"

Her small lips form into a perfect 'O' shape and she pushes me back. "A.sshole."

She stumbles down the hall and I watch her leave with no remorse, her tiny ass bouncing up and down in her shorts. "It was a pleasure to meet you," I call after her with a dimpled smile on my lips.

When she doesn't reply, I let out a loud chuckle and head back to my dressing room to help the lads pack. Tonight was our last European show, in Portugal, and we're heading home for tomorrow night. It's been four months since I've last been home in the confines of my comfortable bed. Touring is incredible, but you definitely get sick of luxurious hotel rooms and rock-hard bus bunks. Especially with the album coming up and recording at inhuman hours, sleep is what I need the most right now.

The lads don't even look up when I walk in the room with a satisfied smirk on my face. They've gotten used to it. Every night, I spot a nice girl standing by the stage, I ask the security guy to take her backstage after the show and she gives me the best blowjob of my life. Well, second. Because none beats hers. Once in a while I offer one of them a good shag, but really, it usually doesn't go past a head. I've gotten shit about it from management and the boys, saying that I'm careless and unsanitary, but I just need something to distract myself. And since alcohol isn't always at our disposition, I settle for girls and sex.

After she left, I spent days not talking to the lads. Rehearsing was difficult because everytime they'd try talking to me, I'd yell or throw my fist at them. But while I was angry at them for helping her leave, I was angry at myself for not being better to her. She deserved freedom and I knew that, I know it now, but she deserves freedom with me. Every single day I miss her and every single morning I wake up with a wet spot on my pillow where my eyes are. I couldn't stay mad at Louis and Liam for taking her back.

I was strictly forbidden to have any contact with her after I found out she'd gone home. The boys found me in a terrible state as I lay on her bed, hours after I found the letter. Management called me to the office saying that there would be consequences if I ever tried to talk to her again. Apparently, Louis and Liam had told them about everything in case that she would go blabber about as soon as she was out. The money they'd given her was taken straight from my account, and to be honest I didn't think it was enough. They could've at least given her my entire bank around. She deserves everything. She deserves the world. Now, she barely has enough money to rent an apartment or pay for college tuition, and God knows how expensive school is in the States. I asked if they could give her more money, but they said that they simply wanted her free and on her own.

I was also blocked from her Twitter page by management. She followed me but I couldn't follow her, and therefore I couldn't see her posts. Once I took Liam's phone to go check, I knew he was following her, but I only saw her photo and started crying. It was a recent photo, she had longer hair and a rounder face. She looked beautiful and healthy, and I wanted to vomit at the thought of what I'd done to her. This was the last time I allowed myself to get any news from her.

"You alright, mate?" Louis asks me when I stop packing, only to pinch my lip with my thumb and forefinger. "Got a little relief?"

I give him a knowing smirk and he rolls his eyes, grimacing. I raise an eyebrow. "Don't fucking tell me you wouldn't do it if you weren't with Eleanor, mate. Every rock star has sex with a different girl on tour."

"Well we aren't every rock star, mate. And you don't have anything to prove to us, so quit your game and go fucking sleep before we take the plane."

I tsk at him, grab my suitcase from the floor without even closing it and wander out to the tour bus. Paul gives me a disappointed look as I walk past him but I don't even look at him. He's here because of us, we could get him fired if we wanted to. And I want to because he thinks he's my dad and he tries to control me.

I've been under strict watch and I can't go out unless there's someone to accompany me. It can be anyone, but supposedly I can't be left alone. This holiday will be the first time I'm not under any supervision, but I trust myself.

The band's tour bus is the first one by the entrance, so I shove my suitcase at the bottom but instead of going it, I walk straight to the second one and hop in. Louise and her daughter, Lux, are sitting in the back on the couch and are watching a kid's movie. Lux is sound asleep in her mum's lap, so I quietly sit next to her and pull her legs onto my lap to massage her tiny feet.

"Good show?" Lou asks quietly.

I give her a nod. "Can't wait for the States. But I can't wait to be home."

Lou is the only one who knows everything about the aftermath. She held me many nights while I cried; she convinced me that Elena was doing fine on her own, probably back to college with her friends. She told me that I'd been good to her through all the bad things, and that I was allowed to love her no matter what.

Lou was there when no one else was, and I could never be enough grateful. "You need a few days off to relax, Haz. But can't go look for her as soon as you get home, you know that, right?"

"I won't, Lou. I promise." The thought has crossed my mind a few times but I know that the consequences afterwards aren't worth it. She'd just be screwed up again because of me, and I would have to deal with the guilt of the rest of my life.

"Go to sleep, Harry. You have to be up bright and early tomorrow."

I glance at the sleeping toddler and bend down to kiss her blond head. This kid is never going to be like those girls I spend time with every night. I will make sure of it and I will personally kill anyone who even thinks of her that way.

After kissing Lou's cheek and thanking her for everything, I hop into my bunk and sleep all the way to the hotel, where I sleepily trip down the stairs once we're told to get out Lou holds Lux and walk straight to the hotel, but I stop to say hello to the few fans who found our hotel. The first bus hasn't arrived yet so I'm all alone with about ten girls. They all scream and smile when I walk towards them, but the one who screams the most is the one I bring to the hotel room with me.

-------------

Chapter end notes:

Hello guys!

I know there is lots of confusion in the first Chapter but you'll understand soon and it was actually meant to be confusing.

Next Chapter will still be in Harry's Point of view.

Hope you're enjoying the Story so far though!

P.S.: I'm going to Spain for a Vacation and I don't know if I'll have some WiFi to Update! So if I don't have any internet connection, I'll probably update in about 2 weeks sorry lasses!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!Thanks!:D

-Katexx