32. Resolved Distance

Start from the beginning

Obviously , he knew this bimbo . She looked really familiar to me as well , I feel I saw her somewhere before.

Seconds later , my assistant came rushing after apologizing . 

"I'm sorry , she just wouldn't leave the building I was about to call security.."

She stood with her arms folded and a fucking sly smirk plastered on her face with a flash drive swinging on her index finger.

I tilted my head to the side , "Tesoro , calm down...don't freak out" Aison spoke loudly . Her face lit up when she heard his voice and got all happy smiling like a fucking Cheshire cat.

I looked back at my phone then squinted my eyes and he mouthed a "I'm Sorry" , I ended the call and took my hair into a ponytail and kicked off my heels.

She looked at me with confusion , I guess they don't know when a woman is going to beat the shit out of them in Italy...Welcome to New York bitch    I think today will be her first personal class , it will be well taught.

" Was that my boss ? " Her Italian accent sickened me , her breath wreaked of scotch which made me want to throw up.

"Yeah that was my man and that was your boss.." I spoke lowly and excused my assistant out of my office.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I paced the room back and forth while clasping my hands continuously .

"I think you will love to see what I have on this flash drive.." She spoke as she sauntered across the office onto my desk and plugged her flash drive into the laptop .

" Slut , you didn't answer my question " I was four-five seconds from dragging her . God is real 

I see she touched my screen and lewd noises with grunts and slurs of Italian curses emerged from the speaker . I walked around the desk and my heart sank , I covered my mouth at the site that was being displayed in front of me.

"He tastes really good , you've tasted him before right ? " She tilted her head to the side smirking , all I saw was red.

I grabbed her by her cheap blonde extensions and introduced her face to my glass table with a loud bang . I pulled at her hair roughly and pushed her onto the floor , the security rushed in quickly and held her up , the crimson liquid ran down her nose and she grinned sickly.

"Tastes deliciousssss " She dragged out the letter s as they escorted her out kicking and screaming , I screamed at the top of my lungs and slid down my glass wall with my phone in my hands flipping it. I saw 15 missed calls and 28 text messages from Him. 

I wept , helplessly , without a care in the world . I cried like a baby , I was in pain...not physical but emotional . He promised , he promised he wouldn't break my heart . Why do I open up myself to guys so quickly?

My assistant came in and saw the broken glass and my torn shirt , she knelt down next to me with a warm rag and some sweats in a small bag.

She wiped my face and removed my make-up , then she excused herself exiting my office . I changed into the sweats quickly , leaving my work clothes on the floor. My phone began to ring , I looked at the caller ID and chuckled shaking my head .

I walked out my office , eyes lingered on me , whispers and mumbling was evidently heard . I placed my hair in a high top knot bun and answered my phone as "Closer" by Chainsmokers played.

"B-b-b-baby , I was going to tell you please . Fuck please forgive me , I love you p- " Aison rambled on , but I cut him off as I responded .

"Don't message me again , don't call me again , do NOT try to get in contact with me . You're dead to me , whatever THIS was . It's gone and I don't want anything to do with you......I hate you Aison " I croaked out as I began to cry again .

"Baby..mi tesoro , you don't mean that I know you don't" I cut him off with that last response then Alfred pulled up in front of the building as I exited the building . I checked my time and saw 7:45 PM.

I entered the car with my bags and flicked the switch to roll up the partition , I'm not feeling for any type of conversation right now.

Why did I think this was going to be any different from the last one ?

Voteeee, Commenttt, Subscribe and Share

-Queen_Yauna , with love.